chapter 49

Asher's POV

"Am not allowing you to go through this, you have never seen her fight" Derrick yelled "they say she is dangerous and you both want to go into her home, this is wrong let us find something else out"

"What is that because we thought about it and we came up with nothing" Matt replied and we all looked at him "we have 6 days left to finish this task, I haven't gotten any vampires to join the pack and time is running out so if anyone has a better solution please say it"

"This is a bad idea" George said

"Yes it is a bad idea and we both know it, we would not want to go into our enemies' property but time is running out and if we wait for her to attack and she just sends her slaves, what if they kill the people I promised to keep safe, they left their pack because they trusted us. We have to go to the castle" Matt argued pacing "I would never want to put my mate in such a place, we might die there and I know am risking a lot but what good would it be if he was taken from me by moon Goddess and I would not have a chance to fight for him, we can protect each other when in battle or die together"

Everyone kept quiet after that, I know Derrick is scared to lose his son but I am not willing to have Matt for only 5 days, I would rather try too and go kill Lashyalla, save all the slaves  and we will live happily like the last days have been "at least take your guardians" Derrick said defeated

"No I need them to stay and protect everyone here in case Albert and Clayton attack without our knowledge" I said and Matt nodded

"Okay, how about you let us track your steps to the castle so that we can know where you are and after 2 days if you're not out we have to come in" George said, Matt and I looked at each other before nodding in agreement "when are you leaving?"

"Today" me and Matt said at the same time. We walked out of the office, we made a pack meeting, talked to all of them about our absence for a few days. We just told them that we are going to save vampires and werewolves who are enslaved, they clapped for us and wished us luck in saving them.

Some wanted to come with us, they were actually persistent about it but it is dangerous and we need them safe. They agreed "please be safe" Derrick said giving both us hugs, we said goodbye to everyone. C wanted to come with us so that he can help rescue others that have been living in torture, we were going to deny his offer but then we decided to take someone who knows about the castle more than us, he said goodbye to his friends he got here, before getting into the car with us.

"Let us hope this work" Matt mumbled starting the car while holding my hand. I squeezed his hand tightly and then we were off, we are both scared shitless but this has to be done one way or another, no matter how much we wait, we are the ones that are supposed to save all those people. Am scared but I know this is the right thing and am really proud of us for taking this step.

We got out of the pack grounds, Matt kept on driving like he knew where he was going. I didn't question him I just kept on wondering what will happened when we reach there. Those guys never die and we will be tired in just an hour and those guys will just keep on waking up. We drove for I don't how long until Matt stopped just outside a forest "I think it is inside the woods"

"Okay" we all unfastened our seat belts before going out the door. We walked into the forest going north, I started feeling it too as we got near. The feeling of suffering, fear, hate, cries for help, I felt than all. I looked up at Matt and he feels it too, he squeezed my hand tightly.

"Alpha shouldn't we have a plan" C asked in fear

"We should but we don't have one" I answered. This sounds stupid but we will survive this no matter what "but when something bad happens I need you to run back or say you didn't come with us or anything"

"No I can't do that"

"No listen" I hugged him trying to calm his nerves "you have suffered enough and we know you want to help others but make sure you protect yourself too. You can plan later because you can't help others if you're dead or in trouble" he nodded

"Thank you so much for everything I owe you my life" C said with tears. Matt came and hugged him too

"No you don't just promise that no matter what you will be careful" Matt said and C nodded his head. Matt put his hand out, I joined then looked at C, he put his head in too with a smile "we are in this together and we are not leaving until we save all this people inside that castle" we smiled at each other before we continued our journey "C use another path, they have to have smelled us already be safe"

"Okay Alpha be safe too" C said before running another side. We stood in front of the place where we expected the castle but there is nothing there. The place is like a field in the woods with no trees but it is empty, we looked at each other confused. I took a step forward but a big force pushed me back and I fell down on the ground

"Asher" Matt yelled but he is also down. I felt pain in my stomach at where the force just hit "What watch out" Matt yelled again and I dodged another force that was going to hit my head. I rolled getting close to Matt "are you-"

"I have been waiting for you to arrive" a woman who looks to be in her 60's showed herself as the castle appeared in front of our eyes. It is called White and I thought it would be white not black and red "now let us get this started" more guys came out and we were surrounded but am not scared 'Matt we can do this'

'yes we can' he replied through our mind link "you know we have been waiting for you to come but since you were to much of cowards, we decided to attack" Matt said and I looked at him with my mouth open. I looked back at the old lady as she clenched her jaw 'leave it to Matt to piss people off'

"You're the ones that ran like cowards when we attacked so tell me who is the coward" the woman asked, she has a stick in her hands that looks like a normal stick but I have seen what it can do

"We are because we were wondering what you put in those guys who can't die" Matt replied "and secondly, they were just wasting our time because we wanted you"

"And now you got me" the woman took a step forward "you have a big mouth you know that" she said with anger

"So have been told" the woman sent a blue light at Matt who jumped out of the way when it was going to reach him 'think I pissed her off' I laughed through our mind link

'you think' i asked as Matt rolled his eyes. The other guys started attacking too and I left Matt to deal with the witch he has just pissed off because of his big mouth, the guys attacked me one by one. I smirked before pulling out my vampire at them, the last time we fought these guys I noticed that if you pull off their heads, they can attach them but what if I pulled out the hearts and burst them.

The guy came and I pushed my claws into his heart, I pulled it out and crushed it into my hands. Just like I did with Elena. He died but I will have to wait for five minutes and if he doesn't come back then that is the way to kill them. Others attacked, I dodged as much as I can until pain shot through my leg. I looked back at Matt and he is hit on the leg.

The guy I was fighting kicked wanting to kick me but I pushed my claws into his heart coming out with it, I crashed it as I ran over to Matt. I kicked the witch from behind, I kicked her again on the back of her neck. I then took a swing to her legs and she stumbled down.

I kicked her stick away when she tried going for it, I was about to push my claws into her heart when someone yelled "get off of her" she yelled with so much force that I felt the wind push me off of the witch and into the tree.

Matt ran to me and held me up as we looked at the woman in white. She walked slowly while watching us "attack" she said in a strong patience voice while walking towards the witch. The guys that first attacked us multiplied

'just pull out their hearts and crash them'