chapter 26

Santiago's POV

"What clan?" I asked Matt really praying he won't say it, I would really not want to see him but if he says it then I have to do it because he is my son's friend and I would never want to disappoint my son.

"Grand old clan" I moved out of the room immediately before I can have a panic attack in front of everyone. No, I can't go there. I moved quickly going into my car feeling like I can't breathe. Anna tells them where we have to go after she read my mind and we set off.

Ana's is my personal assistant, she is a witch that has  helped me alot in life. She has been my friend for a very long time.

"Is it worth seeing him again" she asked handing me some pills. I threw them into my mouth before taking a sip of water, I feel my heart start beating fast "hey breath"

"I can't" I yelled if I would I wouldn't be panicking now. I breathed so hard and felt myself calm down after a few minutes "if I don't do it my son would be mad at me for not helping his friend" I said putting my head in my hands. Why did my son even get connected with him, now am going to face the second thing I fear the most, first being to lose my son.

"You need to put yourself together" she said and pulled my hand from my hands making me look at her "go there, manipulate him and take the boy out"

"I don't think I can do it" I shook my head "add me my medicine" I said putting my hand out to her but she did a spell and made it disappear.

"Be the man that everyone knows and fear" she commanded "be the man who manipulates their way through danger, be the man that is known for not being scared, be the leader everyone takes you to be, be the heartless killer you are, be that man who makes everyone run just by hearing your name, be Santiago Swales" she really knows me, I smiled at her getting back to my normal me.

I got out my briefcase with my weapons for vampires, I tied it on my thigh, another in my shoe, one in my jacket and one on my back. I got a knife and tied it on my wrist "this is a job for one" she nodded looking proud to seeing me back "mask my scent" she masked it as the car came to a stop.

The door opened and I made my way out the door but Anna called and I looked back "remember he has no power on you" I smiled as I made my way to the back of the clan. I know this whole clan like the back of my hand and their security is shitty because they never expect anyone to attack them.

I moved around the back slowly running, I found one standing by the tree just looking bored and I got my gun shooting him and vanished instantly, I walked further knowing my plans consists of him. If I need to get Asher out of here I need to take the front door. I ran through the back of houses targeting only one.

"Just fuck her" I heard a guard say and I stopped  first hiding behind a tree, they are only three. I moved out of the tree, started shooting them and with only three bullets they were gone, I never miss even if it is a vampire using super speed.

I reached the house am looking for, it is a mansion and very different from others. I walked to the back yard seeing only one man standing outside near the door, shooting him I made my way inside the house remembering all the guards he has.

The mansion is painted white and grey and his office has to be on the second floor. He only has five guards inside the house and 10 maids and I have killed one that shows that I only got 4 to go, I made my way to the stairs walking as if it's my house while admiring all the designs. I shot the two guards I found coming down the stairs and I continued all the way up.

I moved to one door checking inside, I checked the first room and I just found 3 maids doing their job. Shooting them I closed the door and walked to another and another and whomever I found had to die instantly.

"I can't make it" I heard his voice as I was about to open the door and I felt myself freeze. I breathed in 'you're Santiago Swales' I opened the door and I found him looking at his computer "why didn't you knock?" He asked not looking up.

"I usually don't" he dropped his phone when he heard my voice. He looked up and gasped, he is looking at me with his mouth open "nice meeting you again Albert Roy" I said getting close to him, I smirked knowing he wasn't expecting me "didn't you miss me"

He fixed himself and cleared his throat standing up "what are you doing here?" He glowed trying to scare me but I just smiled at him

"Is that how you greet an old friend" I said getting close to him. We are only inches apart, we both stand at the same height of 6'5, I used to be shorter than him. He is looking at me with his ocean blue eyes trying to glare at me "I need you to help me get Asher Jones out of your clan"

He scoffed "and why would I do that?" He is not afraid of death but I can use my specialty although it will hurt me. I walked close and he took a few steps back until his back hit the wall "you know I can kill you"

"You have failed so many times let me see you try again" I don't want to remember that, I walked close to him touching his neck and I put my lips on his ear and started licking it. He started breathing hard as I moved away the moment I felt my dick start getting to life "get me Asher or you lose your position as clan leader" I know he loves leading more than anything.

"How would you do that?" He asked fixing himself.

"Am well known Albert and I know you made deals with werewolves and if your clan knows about it" he looked at me actually terrified "that look shows you don't want them to know, maybe I should just leave the Asher deal and expose you"

"Why do you want him?" I smiled, he really loves leading and that will be his down fall, he didn't even ask for evidence which by the way I don't have. I just heard it from Matt and he also doesn't have proof because apparently it all got burned but the fact that I know about it terrified him.

"You shouldn't tire yourself with that" I reached him so that I can whisper in his ear "bring him north just a little out of your clan lands, I will be waiting" I said as I turned around getting out of his office finding one maid walking, I shot her as I made my way down stairs. I ran into the forest going through it without trouble, I ran back to where we parked.

I opened the door "where is he?" Anna asked as I got inside the car

"He is bringing him" I said and we sat there in silence waiting for him to arrive and within just 10 minutes he arrived. On his right he has a man standing there looking into space with tears falling down his cheeks. Anna moved besides him and brought Asher inside the car sitting him besides her.

"I hope I never see you again Santiago" Albert said as he turned around to leave, I called him and he turned around looking at me

"The next time I see you, I will make sure I shoot you" I threatened closing the door as the driver drove off, I looked back at Asher, he is a mess with his hair everywhere, he is still looking into space with tears in his eyes "what is wrong with him?"

"He has something fighting his emotions "she touched his forehead "he has so much anger on someone he loves and so much love for someone he hates they are battling but the most powerful one is the bond, it's pulling him"

"Can you do something about it" I asked feeling bad, he looks like he is stuck in this world but with so much sorrow upon his shoulders

"No but once he sees his mate he will come back" she said and for the first time since we have seen him he looked her way but only for a second and then went back to his little world. I removed my eyes from him as I looked outside thinking about Albert

That wasn't just a mere threat, I am going to put a bullet in him the next time I see him and this time I will not hesitate.