chapter 42

Third person's POV

The man walked through the hall with his heart in his throat, everyone he passes could smell his fear. He is covered in blood but he believes it is his because of how he failed to even accomplish to hurt who he was sent to hurt. Everyone ran away from him as he made his way down the big hall passing black and red massive doors.

He walked feeling like his legs were about to fail out on him anytime soon. He reached the big massive white door with QUEEN WHITE written on it in massive letters. The two guards standing at the door who are wearing black all over with hands behind their backs nodded at him and one of them opened the door for him saying "our queen is expecting you now"

He swallowed the lump in his throat as he made his way inside the throne room. He moved on his wobbly legs as he made his way in front of the white throne with his head bowed down. He kneeled in front of the throne with his head still looking at the clean white floor, the throne room was an ancient room covered in white.

The whole castle has red and black colours but this room is the only room that is painted white and everything inside it is white "my queen" he said with his hoarse voice, he feels like he wants to cry because of the power emitting from his queen suffocating him.

"How did it go?" He heard his Queen's voice ring throughout the whole throne room and he started trembling, sweat started falling down his face, he wanted to wipe it away but he couldn't even lift  his finger, he feels like he was being thrown into the fire and he is burning but he feels like that would be easier than being near his queen.

"We failed my queen" he replied trying so hard to mask his fear but he failed, the room was filled with silence, he felt like he failed his queen and he wanted to make it better, he wanted to go back and look for them but they disappeared in thin air "if you give me another chance my Queen, I promise to not fail you again"

"How did they disappeared" she asked in a poisonous tone, he looked up wondering how she knew they disappeared but he looked back down at the look in his Queen's eyes. He felt like running away but that will make this worse than what is already is, running away won't help anything in this situation, it will only make it worse.

Where would he even go when he is connected to his queen and witch. All the experiments they all have been through, they give the queen and the witch power. If he had a chance to run away from here he would but how, when everyone that the moon Goddess sends either falls for the queen or fails. The little hope he had was lost along time ago and all he has left is hope that one day he will rest.

The guys they attacked today have potential but they can never defeat Queen White, they don't have anything special to them and they will be killed just like the rest "they disappeared in the middle of the road without a trace" he replied with his shaky voice. He heard shoes walking towards him and he gulped knowing full well he won't be surviving today.

Queen White pulled him up and made him look her in the eyes, they were the only black thing on her. Her skin is as white as milk and it looks soft, she is a total beauty and you can fall for her but she is not as pure as her skin. She is not as beautiful on the inside as she is in the outside. She is total definition of evil, if there was Satan she would be the daughter.

She moved pulling her fingers on his face with her very soft fingers that have killed so many people than you could ever count.

Queen White connected with his servant's brain and started seeing all the things that he had seen from the last few hours. She watched all of it as he yelled because of the pain shooting through his brain, she watched all of it with a scowl on her face and when she was done, he fell on the floor.

"Guards call Mary" Queen White yelled to no one in particular as she squat near his victim who failed to accomplish such a simple task. They didn't know she existed, it was all planned and they didn't know they were attacking them at that time but he failed her. She pulled out all the magic in him and in a second he was dead.

She moved back to her throne in thought as she watched the man lying on the floor. How did they do that, the way they disappeared was like they had a witch who was helping them. The way they fight shows they are good fighters but nothing else, I didn't see anything special to them but how can the moon Goddess send people with no special powers.

The only thing different about them is that they are a weird pair of mates but nothing else. There was a knock on the door and Mary walked in with a servant behind her "take him out" Mary ordered. The servant kneeled down, greeted his queen before carrying the body out of the throne as he was told.

Mary is a woman who looks to be in her 60's but she is more old than that. She has lived in this world for so long, even longer than her Queen "my queen you called" she said with a bow.

"I don't get why she picked them" queen White said looking at Mary "i don't want us to attack again, let us study them first from afar" Queen White said thoughtfully "I don't want surprises"

"My queen, I don't think they are anything special. We will win again" Mary said trying to confirm that they are nothing special, they will fail just like the rest did. The moon Goddess will never send anyone more powerful than her queen.

"I know but let us wait for them to attack us" Queen White said and Mary clenched her jaw, she wants to attack them and get that out of the way but her Queen wants her to wait and that is what she will do.

"As you wish my Queen" Queen White nodded as Mary bowed before leaving the throne room.

Queen White watched as Mary walk away knowing she is mad that they are waiting to attack but she first wants to know what are they capable of before she attacks. When she entered his slaves mind she knew she won't be able to seduce them this time, the way they looked at each other, she felt a strong bond.

She is a woman who handles herself with care, she plans before going to war but going to war without knowing what your opponent is capable of, that can lead to failure and she is not one. She has been through alot and two kids are not going to destroy what she has built all her life, centuries after centuries and no one will be able to dethrone her.

She is the Queen and she will always be the most feared, the longest Queen of vampires and no one is taking that place from her. She will always be Queen Lashyalla White.