chapter 20

Matt's POV

"Morning baby" I said kissing Asher on the head, after three days of me being busy planing where we should go and where to live after running away. we have not been seeing each other so much and we decided to meet up and spend the whole night together.

It is our last day here, we have to pack and our flight leaves at 4pm today "wake up Asher, you need to pack" he opened his eyes and they look so beautiful.

"It's still early, we should go back to sleep" he said in a sleepy voice. We spent the whole night talking about what we are going to do when we reach New York.

"Remember you have to say goodbye to your family and friends before we leave"

"Ugh" he sat up "okay, let me go take a shower and we will meet up here at 2pm and go to the airport together" I nodded and he left the room going into the bathroom. I stood and stretched a little then I decided we should shower together.

"Hey can I join you?" I called standing outside the bathroom door and he yelled back yes, I opened the door and found him standing under the shower with water going down his body. He has his ass facing me and I can't help but admire him. He is so gorgeous "you look hot" I said giving him a hug from behind feeling his ass on my dick.

"We don't have time for this Matt" he looked back at me giving me a kiss "wash my back for me" I groaned taking the sponge from his hand. We washed each other and he refused to do anything else no matter how hard I tried.

He kept on testing me like putting his ass on my dick, washing me so slowly, then going onto his knees and he started washing my dick as if he is giving me a hand job and after I got hard he stood up and left the room. I can't wait to have him when we get to New York, he will regret ever teasing me like that and my wolf is really tired of waiting 'am glad we are leaving today'

I haven't told anyone that we will be leaving, I will tell my friends to come visit me when we have reached safely. "Let's go" we got onto the motor bike driving him home. When I reached where I always drop him off I parked and he got off handing me my helmet "I will see you at the cabin"

"Okay see you at 2" I kissed his lips before driving back to the pack, I reached the alpha house and no one is there 'i think'. I moved up the stairs and entered my room removing my suitcase and started to pack but someone barged into the room "what the hell" I yelled turning around and it is Alpha Clayton's wife Luna Clara.

She came near me crying and I looked at her confused "run, please run now" she said coming close to me. What is wrong with her "run, I may not be able to protect you anymore but run" she said getting out of the room. I kept looking at the door wondering what was that about. 'good thing am running away today'

I thought getting back to packing, I found the phone that George gave me and threw it into the suitcase, when I heard a knock on the door "give me a second" I yelled and zipped up my bag before going to the door finding a scared Claire 'what is with everyone crying today'

"I need your help, my friend is injured" she said with tears streaming down her cheeks, she is wearing blue jeans with a black hoodie with red eyes "please let us hurry"

"Okay let us go, where is she" I asked but she didn't reply. She ran off and I ran after her going down the stairs. I found Luna Clara and she shook her head no before she turned around and disappeared down the hall. I dismissed that and I ran after Claire "wait" I yelled after seeing her enter the forest at full speed.

I caught up to her "hey, shouldn't we have gotten a doctor first" she didn't reply but she just pulled my hand pulling me deeper into the forest and I heard pained screams. I ran leaving Claire behind and followed where the screaming is coming from, when I reached I found a young girl probably 14 or 15 years old with blond hair sticking out and her blue eyes are full of tears.

I ran up to her and kneeled down next to her, Both her legs are broken and the good thing is that the bones aren't sticking out. All she needs is to relocate her legs and she will heal her self but there is a brach passing through her right abdomen from her back "hi, what is your name" I asked pulling her chin up.

"Joana" she said crying "please help me"

"It's going to be fine, just look into my eyes" she nodded and I moved my hand while still looking into her eyes, I broke her left leg taking it back into their position and she screamed in pain "hey, it's going to be fine just look into my eyes" she nodded and I did the same to her right leg

"It's done" I said smiling at her softly 'i don't even know what am doing'. I moved her slowly so that I can break the branch that is passing through her abdomen "Claire, can you come and help me please" I called but I didn't hear anything and when I looked back, she was not there. 'maybe she left to get the doctor'. I looked back at Joana "this is going to hurt" I broke the branch off and she screamed breathing heavily

I didn't take it out because that might kill her and I don't even know what am doing right now, I don't know how long she has been here and how much blood she has lost. "Am going to pick you up and take you to the pack doctor" she nodded with her eyes half closed "don't sleep"

"She did it" she mumbled sleepily and I don't get what she means by that "she, she....."

"Keep your strength" I said picking her up from the floor but something pierced through my neck making me fall back down. Joana screamed as she reached the floor. I reached for my neck and I removed a syringe. I felt my body paralyze "what was that for" I asked Claire.

Claire passed me and walked over to the screaming girl lying next to me with a lot of blood coming out of her abdomen. I tried getting up so that I can take her to the hospital but I can't feel anything from my neck and below. I can feel my wolf but it is like it is a sleep, Claire kneeled down next to Joana and slit her throat with her claws making her die instantly.

I looked at Claire wondering why she would do that, yes she was in pain but she would have survived if we took her to the hospital soon. She looked at me and saw my confused face, she smiled and touched my face "you thought I was your friend, all I wanted was to sleep with you but you turned me down" she sat cross legged next to my paralyzed body "then you started looking at me as if am your younger sister when am even fuckin older than you" she yelled the last part.

"What did you inject me with" I asked not really caring about her out burst, right now all I want is to know why I can't feel my body.

"That is to make your wolf sleep and to paralyze your body" what is that for "I need you to hear everything that is going to happen and don't worry, you will feel your body at the right time" she smiled as if she has accomplished something very big. She checked my pants removing my phone "I need to send a message to Asher first" I was going to yell back but I can't feel my mouth now.

It feels numb and when I try lifting it, it's too heavy "you should really give me some credit, it was hard getting your password"

My password is hard to figure out, it is CJTMAG all the people I care about, I used their first letters. She typed something and she returned the phone into my pockets, she sat there next to me while passing her fingers on my tattoo, I can't feel them but I don't want them on me. "I have always wanted you but you never even looked at me that way, I tried being your friend but no, you fucked most girls here but me" she said with anger. Now am regretting ever trusting her.

"Nice job Claire" I heard Clay, but I can't turn my head to look at him until he reached my line of vision. "Am really going to enjoy seeing you like this, I would kill you now but you pissed off someone who still wants you alive for now" what the hell is he talking about. He smiled snapping his fingers "you know what to do take him"

Four guys came and carried me up taking me out of the forest to a black van. 'whatever is going to happen, it's going to end bad for me' and why did she even text Asher. Do they want him to come so that they can kill him and I won't be able to do anything but watch. Oh Goddess, please help him, don't let him get killed.

Please, I can't lose him when I have already fallen for him.