chapter 22

Matt's POV

"No, Asher wait" I yelled wanting him to stop but he just ran away and I tried going after him but there is wolves bane all around the cabin. I tried pushing my hand through desperately wanting to go after him, this is all a mistake. I cried out when my fingers got burned the moment I pushed my fingers through.

I removed it immediately "please Asher wait" I cried out hoping he will hear me and come back "please, please come back" I held my fingers feeling pain shoot through them. "Ah" I shouted as I felt my skin start to burn.

I crawled back inside holding my fingers. I crawled up the stairs to the bedroom to get my phone. I found Claire's body still lying on the floor and next to her is an envelope, I crawled over to it and opened it seeing a lot of pictures of me with women.

These pictures were in my phone 'how did they get them'. Now how will Asher ever believe me after seeing all of these. I should have deleted them the moment I found out that he was my mate but I didn't care about them, hell I didn't even remember them.

I set up, I dailed again pulling myself into a sitting position "please pick up" I called again and again and it kept going to voicemail untill it was turned off. I stopped calling him and I dailed George's number and he picked up on the first ring "I need your help please"

"Matt what happened?" He asked and his voice is full of worry.

"Asher left me and I am trapped in a cabin with wolf's bane surrounding it" I cried feeling pain all over my body "please come, I need you please"

"Matt do you have the phone I have you"

"I left it at the pack" I said feeling dumb for packing it in my suitcase "please come"

"Am coming but I won't be there now" I felt like if he can't come now I might die. I need someone to help me get out of here and now, if I waste more time I will lose Asher forever.

"Please I -" I was cut off when Clay and three other guys came into the room "what do you want?" I tried yelling but I felt like my insides are on fire making me start coughing, I coughed hard untill I started throwing up blood. Clay came close and took my phone off the floor and I tried reaching it but I threw up more.

I fell onto the floor after throwing up, feeling like I can't go on and my body is weak. All I want is to see Asher. Every breathe I take feels heavy and hurts, the three guys that came with Clay came close to me and carried me onto the bed, laying me on my back.

I feel so helpless and weak, I can't even fight right now. My body is on fire, am all sweaty and am in only my boxers. Good thing my dick is soft now but my heart feels like someone put a knife in it and twisted. When Asher said he hated me, I felt like all my world is falling around me. How can my life that was perfect a minute ago turn out like this in just a few minutes of misunderstanding.

A man came close to me with needles and empty plastic bags. He came and exposed my arm, then placed a tight elastic band around my limb, he cleaned my hand and he inserted the needle and then connected it with a tube. He removed the gauze and did the same thing with my other hand.

I don't know how long it has been with them taking my blood and whenever I tried moving my hands to remove the needles, they were pinned back on the bed. I feel weak, more weak than I felt before, I feel dizzy and my hands now hurt, I can't even feel my fingers now, hell everything hurts and my eyes can't focus and they are all silent.

A woman came in and she smells like a vampire which was hard to smell because of all the blood and scents that are mixed up in this room. The guy removed all the needles from my hands but they are numb, my lips are dry, my body is heavy and my throat is dry, I need water "I won't say that it is a pleasure to finally meet you in person" the woman who just entered said but I felt like she is yelling and I groaned to the pain that shot through my head.