chapter 47

Asher's POV

"Oh no she's mine" I said as I got in front of Elena with anger on my face "thanks for attacking coz I have been wondering how am going to kill you"

"I came to get you from this kidnapper baby" I laughed at Elena's statement

"Wow your going to make killing you fun" I pulled my vampire out "by the way between you and him, your the kidnapper" I lunged at her and she took a step back at my determination to kill her "don't act surprised and after what you did to my mate you should expect some revenge"

"He deserved it, he tried stealing you from me and I will never regret what I did because it was all for you. I would do it over and over again, am here to take you back but if you don't want to come the easy way, I would rather see you dead than see you with him so bring it on Asher"

"Gladly" I replied as she glowed before attacking me, I dodged her punch as I punched her ear with full strength. She stumbled back before I kicked her and she fell down. I brought my boot up wanting to crush her like a bug but she pulled my leg making me fall down. She tried clawing at me but I dodged it and clawed her face, she hissed as she moved a couple steps away from me

"Bitch" she yelled holding her cheek as I got up from the ground. She threw a kick but I caught it which was a mistake coz she clawed my upper hand and I hissed Letting go of her leg. I looked back at Matt knowing he felt that, I thought he would get involved in the fight which I didn't want him to do 'you can do it baby' I smiled when I heard him say that through our mind link

He trusted me enough to know I can do it by myself. I attacked again, we both fought with our vampire speed and the fight was going so fast that I bet. No one kept track of it until she threw me into the tree, I hissed but didn't back down I attacked again sliding down tripping her to the ground.

I jumped on top of her and started punching her in the face with powerful blows of anger as I remembered all she made Matt and me go through, she flipped us over getting on top of me, she punched my face once but blocked the second one, pulling her close to me before sinking my fangs into her neck, I pulled away with her flesh in my mouth.

"What the hell Asher" she yelled as she held her bleeding neck. I spit out her flesh standing up 'am not done with her' I walked close to her as she took steps back "Asher you love me you can't kill me" I bitterly laughed, she is stalling so that she can heal "seriously Asher my dad would never forgive you for this"

"And you think I care" I said as I kept walking close to her with an attentive eye so that she can not run away from here using her speed "I have realized something Elena, ever since I found Matt as my mate whoever messes with him, whoever touches him and whoever has even thought about stealing him away from me" I looked at Rodrigo making sure he hears everything I say, they are all looking at me and Elena "I realized I became crazy, I used to feel bad about killing, I used to never actually hit women but guess what, I kill without even feeling bad afterwards. Let Albert come, I will gladly send him to you now any other excuses"

"Asher okay am sorry I will leave you two alone"

"Did you hear the part when I said that I don't care, as long as you hurt my mate, no matter how sorry you are I am going to kill you" I pulled her hand and  punched her nose as she tried turning around to run and she fell down on the ground. I kneeled down next to her as I pulled my claws out "never mess with what's mine" I whispered kissing her forehead before pushing my claws into her heart.

I pulled out my hand with her heart in my hands, I crushed her heart until it burst out in my hands. I felt a smile creep on my cheeks feeling relieved that she is dead now. I looked at her as she turned to ash before standing up looking back at the people watching me.

Matt ran to me all naked with a smile on his lips "that was hot baby" I laughed kissing him on the lips but he pushed me away "nope, I don't like the taste of her blood on your beautiful lips"

"Okay that was...okay let us clean up guys" Derrick was at a lose of words and he changed the subject

"Thank you guys for being here I really appreciate it thank you" Matt thanked them all as I held him, werewolves are free with nudity, they are all naked but I don't want them to look at my man especially since Rodrigo is here.

"Your are our Alphas now, we fight with you" I smiled at what they have said. We really need to learn their names and they are all capable. We cleaned up all the bodies of wolves and burnt them. I picked Elena's ashes and put them into a jar and we also didn't burn Clay, we will be sending them back to their parents and we will let them know who did it.

At least that part of the problem is settled. After cleaning up we all ate dinner really glad we didn't lose anyone from our side. Dinner was different from yesterday because most of them were feeling free with us, we all talked and laughed with everyone 'we have a family and am proud of it now'

After dinner I decided to visit C who is still locked in the tiny room. We brought some blood for him, I walked into the room to find him tied up on the chair. I removed 10 packs of blood and laid them on the table, he looked at them longingly "I want to untie you, take you to the house so that you can have a life you missed when you were trapped in that castle but others don't trust you, that is why your still locked up here"

His eyes were so focused on the blood in front of him. I untied his hands and the first thing he did was rip a bag of blood. He drunk seven packs with the eighth one still in his hands, he looked full but he is forcing himself to finish maybe expecting to never feed him again "I will leave you to think about what I said, all you have to do is not fear that queen White will kill you because your free from her, chase the life you always wanted" I added him 3 more packs of blood before walking to the door

"I am not free of her, her magic is still in me and unless she dies am still connected to her" C said and I looked back at him

"Your connected but she can't kill you from here" I replied as we looked at each other "all you have to do is have faith that this time she will die and you will be free" I walked out of there after locking the room again, I walked back to the mansion looking up in the sky full of stars

"What you did back there was impressive" I looked on my right as soon as I heard Rodrigo's voice "as you know yes I have a little crush on him but I can never steal him from you because it is clear as day he loves you and your both mates and am still waiting for mine" he sighed pulling on his hair "but I won't be sorry for looking at him the way I do because the truth remains that he is hot"

"I thought this was an apology"

"No it was to show my intensions, if he wasn't taken I would have gone for it but he is and he screams dominance which would also be a problem"

"So just because you can't have him that is why your saying all of this" I questioned

"Asshole" he yelled walking away as I chuckled at his irritation. I know he was trying to apologise but I think he is not good at it and that is why he is going around listing a the disadvantages of going after Matt. I feel relieved now that am certain he is not going to act on his feelings but it still doesn't mean I won't be giving him trouble.