chapter 25

Matt's POV

"Please Asher don't do it" I pleaded as I found him wearing a suit going to his wedding with a woman I don't even know the name of. He can't leave me alone again, I have tried stopping him so many times but I he always says he moved on "please, just give me one chance and I will prove I didn't cheat" he turned looking at me with the same hate he has been giving me.

He never smiles at me, he is always with his soon to be wife and he doesn't want to know anything about me. He is hurting me and it is tearing me apart "for the last time stay the hell away from me" he pushed me and I fell down but a glowing light came making me cover my eyes

"Matt, this is enough now do what your meant to do and fix this" a very strong voice shouted making me flinch. It is a woman's voice but it is so strong "stop crying and fix what happened now" she yelled before the light disappeared. My head started hurting, my eyes closed and darkness took over.

Someone yelling woke me up and I groaned from the pain shooting from my body. "Matt, you okay?" Some one yelled making me groan again. My head hurts so much

I tried opening my eyes but they are so heavy, I finally opened my eyes and I felt tears stream down my face, he left me, I feel weak and my body feels like it is on fire.

"Hey are you okay?" I don't even have the strength to look at who said it, all I need is Asher, I need to explain what happened but how, how do you explain something like that. All I remember I was at the cabin when a strong voice woke me up and gave me strength to run but I fell into the woods near a mansion.

I tried moving my hands and they are restrained making me laugh at my pity self 'how did I become this?' this cry baby, I didn't even know but losing a mate to something that wasn't even my fault hurts more than when you know your in fault.

I looked at my hands and they are cuffed, I didn't even try breaking them. I have never cried so much in my life "can someone untie me" I said using an authoritative voice

I looked around and my eyes fell onto Carlos, Theo and Jack. I looked at them, closed my eyes and opened them again but they were still here "if am not going crazy can you untie me" I said softly while still looking at them. I looked away from them and saw George, Santiago, two women with one getting out and then Alpha Derrick, I looked at him for minutes and I then laughed "so am imagining all of you"

"Matt, I know you don't believe it but am alive" the one am seeing as Alpha Derrick said coming close to me.

"If am not imagining you all then untie me" I said with a scratchy voice, Jack moved and came back with a glass of water, I sipped on it gladly then looked back at them but no one is moving "uncuff me" I yelled

George moved and uncuffed my right hand then my left. I tried moving but I groaned felling so much pain in my bones "you can't get up, my dad will bring Asher to you" Carlos said and I looked at Santiago, he is wearing his usual suit. He nodded at me then left the room "you need to eat food first"

"No I don't need food I medicine for my heart" I yelled getting up but the moment my legs hit the floor I screamed "ahh, shit" I yelled holding my heart. It feels like someone is hitting it with a knife, someone ran to me and put me back onto the bed.

"What happened?" Alpha Derrick asked

"What do you think happened" I yelled breathing hard "rejection is killing me, my heart feels like it is being cut through by a knife and my whole body is on fire so can someone just find something out to help me, do rejections hurt like this"

"Tell us what happened as Santiago gets Asher and to distract yourself from pain" the woman that is standing next to Alpha Derrick said  and I looked at her

"Who are you?" I asked but changed my mind "you know what don't tell me" I started telling them about Claire, that she kidnapped me and made me paralyzed taking me back to the cabin.

"I don't know how they made me hard but Asher caught us and the moment he arrived my body was freed...ahh" I screamed holding my heart. I breathed through the pain and continued "I ran to him trying to explain but he yelled killed Claire and stormed off, I couldn't get out of the cabin because there was wolves bane then Clay came took my blood, another woman came saying I took her fiancee" I screamed again "he injected me with something then I started seeing Asher leaving me over and over"

The pain is just increasing, I tried fighting bit but it's not working "what about your mate" Theo asked and I looked at him in anger

"He is my mate asshole" I yelled but then felt guilty "am sorry but stop asking me questions that piss me off when am in pain"

"What is his last name?" I turned around and saw Santiago back in the room wearing a black shirt, leather tight jeans and a leather black jacket with boots

"Asher Jones, he is a vampire"

"What" they all yelled and some glowed except Santiago but I ignored them all

"What clan is he in?" Santiago asked

"Grand old clan" I said and Santiago walked out. I groaned in pain again kneeling on my knees. 'this rejection is killing me' I looked at all of them when the pain calmed down "yeah I know it is forbidden that is why we were going to run away, I just don't need anybody saying anything about it"

"But we are not allowed to associate with vampires" I looked at the girl who has just said it, I looked at her while still on my knees feeling my pain bring even more anger

"I don't fuckin need your opinion" I pointed at her, I held my pain in when it increased "I don't even know you so get out and if anyone wants to stay on my good side then keep your mouths shut, don't piss me off because the pain am feeling right now I promise I will kill" I tried calming my voice "I didn't pick him but I fell in love so if anyone disagrees get out"

"I said get out" I shouted feeling my wolf get out "I know am weak right now but I hate judging people, make sure I never see her again or she is dead"

"Your not going to kill my mate" the woman that looks like Alpha Derrick said with her eyes glowing golden "she said the truth, it's forbidden being with a vampire"

"Daniella calm down" Alpha Derrick said and I yelled in pain but got up from the bed, and walked up to her but Alpha Derrick stopped me half way, my wolf tried taking over completely but that caused so much pain.

"Say one word, I dare you to say one word about my mate and I will make sure I will kill you and not even remember you existed" I glowed feeling my voice come back but then yelled when the came back "I don't have time for this... Shit... That hurts"

I fell down on my knees crawling back to the bed but before I could reach Daniella asked "are you going to kill your father's sister" I laughed at that while sitting down.

"I don't know my dad... Fuck" I said clutching my heart. This is the worst pain ever.

"He is standing next to you" I looked back at Alpha Derrick "yes he is your real dad" the moment those words left her lips I felt my head spin and I lost conscienceness