chapter 50

Matt's POV

This is ridiculous, we found a way to kill these creatures but we can't finish them up. We have been doing this for I don't know how long, am sweating so hard and I just need time to breath from all this. I caught the one sneaking behind Asher pulling it's heart out but more kept attacking me and I feel like I might pass out now am regretting coming here without a plan "wait" I yelled and everyone stopped wondering why I would yell that

'is something wrong Matt'

'no, I just need a moment to breath' Asher laughed in our mind link while I smiled at him bending with my hands on my knees, I breathed hard filling my lungs with needed air. I looked at all of them, even Lashyalla who by the way got her throne, looking at me waiting for my next move which is stupid but anyway the fight must go on.

"Okay now am ready" Asher burst out laughing as I smiled getting ready for the fight again but they still looked at us wondering what is happening which helped me pushed me claws into two creatures, I pulled out my hand with their hearts. That is when everyone got back from their choke and the fight resumed, I glowed when one kicked my legs and fell down

He even tried to stomp me when I was on the ground, I moved out of the way and Asher finished him for me then pulled me back to my feet again. We stood back to back again but before any creatures could attack the queen herself spoke "I have seen enough and to tell the truth am bored" she said in a bored tone "I was waiting for something new that the goddess gave you but all am seeing are two great fighters but that's it"

"That is because we are saving it all for you and your puppet" the witch glowed as the queen smiled. If I tell you how innocent that smile looks on her then you won't believe she is a murder and let me not say how beautiful she is, no wonder she woed all the people that were sent to kill her

"Really" she said with a wide smile "I didn't see it and I guess I have nothing I need from you"

"Let me just say this you are beautiful" I complimented and Asher looked at me as if I said something he isn't thinking about "you were thinking about it too anyway can we get to the chase, your creatures are just tiring me, can we get to the chase and kill you so that me and my mate can leave"

"You can leave if you want"

"We would but you have a lot of people in there and we need them so unless you're going to hand them over then we would gladly leave this place" Asher said "oh and by the way what my mate said is right you are beautiful I just wish your heart was as pure as you look"

"She really knows how to pair them" she said standing up

'all I want is to know how she fights then we can go back home and make a plan' I looked at Asher that is a good plan, if we know how she fights then it will be easier to kill her.

'that is why I love you' I said and he blushed 'we are in battle and your blushing' he laughed out loud and I sighed

"Okay am done wasting my time" as soon as those words left her lips she was choking Asher without even touching him 'now this will be hard' Asher gave me a look that said 'you think' I moved distracting Lashyalla so that she can let go of him. We both breathed heavily when she let go of Asher but with a flick of her finger I was thrown away like a cloth, we both groaned in pain falling down on the ground.

"What the hell are you?" I asked while getting off of the ground. She didn't answer, she just attacked Asher again, Asher avoided her blows but was pushed into a tree. I groaned in pain feeling my spine hurt, she moved closer to Asher lifting him up, she choked him again and I started losing air

I struggled to get air in my lungs while my mate was dangling in the air with that bitch strangling him. I felt both my vampire and wolf take over and I glowed so loud, more than I have ever glowed before. I attacked Lashyalla and all am seeing is red, she tried to kill our mate, she fuckin tried to kill our mate.

I reached her in just a second punching her straight in the jaw, she fell down but before I could advance at her something hit my head and I fell down on the ground, I tried keeping my eyes open but they couldn't stay open. I tried seeing my mate but the last thing I saw was Asher laying down next to me.

A very heavy slap woke me up, I groaned opening my eyes ready to murder whoever dared to slap me like that. I tried touching my cheek because the slap stings but my hands feel restricted, I opened my eyes seeing an old face looking at me.

I looked around the room am in and it is in red and black colours. Am on a bed that looks like those in hospitals, my hands and legs are tied, the room if full of pots every size. The one next to me is full of blue staffs, the door opened and Lashyalla entered the room "where is Asher?" I asked looking around the room again "where the hell is he?"

"What did you find out?" Lashyalla asked ignoring me

"I couldn't find out because he hid them both when he was sleeping that is why I woke him up" the witch replied picking up a claw, she cut my hand and I hissed. She pulled out a small pot with those blue staff, she put the pot under my hand and my blood dripped into the pot. I tried wiggling my hands but they are super tight, the wound healed.

She started speaking staffs in whispers and then the blue staff turned yellow. I really don't know what is happening but all I need to see is Asher "where is Asher?" I asked again but they are both focused on the now yellow staffs. I watched them both as they looked at each other like they were talking with there eyes. I looked at the things tying me and that is when I noticed that they are like invisible cloths

"How did you get it?" I heard Lashyalla ask but I didn't look up too focused on the cloth tying my hand "I asked you a question how did you do it" she yelled and I looked up, I didn't even know she was talking to me, I have been asking them where Asher is and they have been ignoring me all time.

"What do you mean how did I do it?" I asked too coz with all honesty I don't get her question

"How come you have both a vampire and a werewolf?" Oh that caught her attention, now did she really think I can answer that question

"The moon Goddess gave it to me" I answered bored "you should become her friend she will give it to you too but so you know I hate her" I then focused my emotions trying to feel Asher's and he is still sleeping. That is good but where is he now.

"Tell me the truth how did you do it?" Lashyalla yelled

"Woman please keep your voice down, I still want to hear my mate's beautiful voice when he wakes up" I replied annoyed, she is screeching like so much "you know when the moon Goddess that bitch told me your story she left out the part that am really curious about, how did you two become friends, you know I have all the time in the world to listen" she flipped her finger, she moved it like a whip and I felt a sharp pain on my chest 'shit that hurt' "I thought we were friends now catching up"

I felt another whip on my chest but I didn't dare make a sound, am not allowing her to see how painful this is. I felt another and another as I clenched my jaw 'Matt what is going on' I heard Asher's beautiful voice through the mind link

'sorry about that, this bitch is asking how come I have both a vampire and a werewolf' I replied 'where are you and how are you feeling'

'i feel whipped" he replied sacastically and I couldn't help but laugh out loud 'am in a dark place, I can't see anything but it smells horrible' I felt another whip and Asher hissed, I told him sorry 'its fine she is a bitch'

"Bring him in, I need to find out how he did it now" Lashyalla yelled again

"What is with you and the yelling" I was answered with a whip