chapter 14

Matt's POV

If I say that was the best blow job ever I really mean it, his touch and the way he deep throated me like he didn't have a gag reflex. I don't like losing control but to him I would care less, the way he dominated my lips and made my body be at his mercy.

We are in one of the rooms at the boat cuddling after showering and the way my hand is around his torso feels like he was meant to be there. His cold body close to my hot one, I think am starting to like him more. "Hey, how did you learn to do that" I asked after sometime of being here in comfortable silence.

"I looked it up yesterday" he said turning his face to look at me "I have never done it before if that is what you're asking"

"The way I felt made me think you were a professional, it felt so good that I thought you have done it before" I leaned in for a kiss tasing his soft sweet lips, am starting to get addicted to them "have you ever been in a relationship before"

"No, I have never felt a connection with anyone in my life" I nodded actually relieved "I planned this date freaking out, I have never taken anyone on a date before and I wanted it to be perfect"

"Why would you freak out, it was the best date ever" I smiled switching us up so that am on top of him "can we do that again?"

He laughed "I would love to" I kissed him again and that is how the whole night went, I couldn't get enough of him, his touch, kisses and his so talented mouth. We basically spent the whole night with him giving me blow jobs and I tried giving him a hand job but I sucked, I tried putting him in my mouth but I choked immediately and he told me to stop.

He said he loved my hand job but I know he lied anyway it was a good night for me. We slept in the morning and when we woke up, we hard to take the boat back to the dock. we reached and he parked giving the owner his keys as we made our way to where we left the motorbike. I held his hand stopping him before we could reach.

"I don't want to let you go, can we go to the cabin and spend the whole day there"

"I would love to spend the whole day with you but promise no blow jobs, my lips are hurting and I know you know you're not small down there"

"Ugh" he laughed "okay I promise but we can still cuddle right" I asked hopeful and he smiled leaning in as if he is going to kiss me but he pulled me down and went to my ear.

"Of course we can still cuddle" he said biting my ear gently, he moved away and came to my lips, I waited for the kiss but he didn't lean in "if you want a kiss you have to first catch me" he ran away and I stood there still processing what just happened 'am hard now' I ran after him but I couldn't keep up, I found him leaning on my motorbike.

"You know that is not fair, you left me hard" I said as I reached him kissing his lips in a hot kiss "if you want me to keep my hands to myself, you better stop teasing me" he just laughed at me and I gave him one last pec and we both got on, driving off to the cabin, the drive was like thirty minutes from the dock and when we reached, I got some food before cuddling with him on the couch.

We were quite just enjoying each other's company, am getting used to him being around and am sad that we won't be able to mate because of our scents getting mixed and that will alarm the pack and his clan.

We were still cuddling when Asher's phone rang, he checked his pocket, getting his phone out "hello" he said and I heard a girl's voice on the other side say "hi you were supposed to be back by now, where are you?" He sighed pulling his head from my chest and resting it on my hand "video call me".

"Hey Esther, this is Matt. Matt this is Esther" Asher introduced us, am looking at a girl with black eyes and a pale skin, she is beautiful with black hair that is falling on her shoulders.