Chapter 3

Matt's POV

'They are not your family' , is all I keep thinking about ever since George told me a few minutes ago. I chased him and asked him to elaborate, but all he said was that I have to go back to San Francisco if I want to find out. Is that the reason why they hated me so much, because I wasn't one of them.

Am so angry right now, I need to go for a run to cool off some steam, I went behind the house in the forest and ripped my clothes of with so much anger. The transformation wasn't that painfully today because of the anger I feel now.

I transformed into my black and gold wolf before running off into the forest. I could feel my paws hit the ground and that calmed me Abit. I thought about everything, every insult they sent my way, every beating and all for what. Why did they pick me when I was thrown away, if I was thrown away, did my real parents even ever want me or did they give me away because they couldn't support me or 'maybe they never loved you' my conscious said making me stop, I whimpered.

I stopped in the middle of no where feeling like I can't proceed. I walked under a tree still in my wolf form feeling defeated. If my parents never liked me then why go back and face those monsters. Wait George never said they didn't like me, he simply said they are not my family and that means I have to go back and find out the truth.

I slept in the tree all night thinking about how it will be when I go back, what they will say. What will their faces look like when they see me. I walked home slowly, taking in all the morning sun rise. I will go back and find out the truth no matter what it takes and me being their Alpha is not going to happen ever. I hate leading.

I made it home, changing back to my human form. I went to the back door opening it and going into my room immediately, I took a shower and went  to bed but before I could sleep, I sent a message to my friends in the group chat telling them we need to meet at 3 pm at Jack's place. Then I set my alarm to wake me up at 2pm ,so not to miss it

I woke up at my alarm ringing and I groaned turning it off. Getting out of bed I went outside the room to the bathroom, did my business then went out. I went to my closet picking out gray sweat pants, a white shirt and some snickers. I left my room after fixing my hair a little and into the kitchen finding George seated on a high stool sipping some juice.

"Hey, I have decided to go back, I need to find out the truth" I said putting my elbows on the counter.

"Good we will talk when you get back, your leaving tomorrow morning" how did he know I will say yes to even booke a flight for me.

"Did you know I would say yes?"

"After what they did to you, then you finding out they are not your family makes you want to find the truth, leave, we will talk later go say bye to your friends" he said and I left saying bye to him before getting out of the house. I walked to Jack's place which is near mine. I knocked and Theo opened the door, we gave each other a bro hug before getting inside.

Theo is 5'11 with muscles but he is the smallest one in our group of four, I have Jack he is 6'0 half American and Korean. Then Carlos who is 6'4 just like me, his dad is loaded and he doesn't have a mother infact he never even met the woman. I don't know what his dad does but whatever it is it gives alot.

They are all my best friends  who know everything about me and vice versa except what Carlos' dad does because he also doesn't know, the man is very misterious but he loves his son to death. I told them am a werewolf not wanting to hide it and after that day we became even closer than ever.

I got into the lounge and found all of them sitting in the couch while sipping on their beer bottles. Jack was sitting a lone when I walked into the room but then Theo joined him while Carlos was a lone in a white couch, we greeted each other then we all sat down while getting myself a beer.