chapter 28

Asher's POV

"Your mine, you have to come back to me" Elena pulled my hand,'no I can't go back' "you're mine and if you don't come back he is dead" I yelled waking up into a sitting position, looking around and Matt is not in bed with me, I felt panic take over.

"Matt" I called but got no answer, I couldn't have dreamt all of that. He felt real, he kissed he and he told me he loves me "Matt" I screamed again as the door opened with Matt coming in. I ran over to him, jumping on him.

"You should really warn me before you do that, one day we will fall" he said chuckling but I feel so happy that he is here and real "I went to eat something, you can bite me now" he walked back onto the bed while still clung to him like a koala "Asher your hold is too tight" I let go of him apologising.

"Morning" I said smiling and he kissed me softly taking control.

"Morning, you need to eat I know it has been 2weeks since you drunk my blood"

"I have been drinking your blood" I replied making him look at me confused. I found out it was Matt's blood when I found it in the fridge with something trying to mask it's scent "Elena has been giving me your blood all this time"

"So that is why she took all that blood at least it was for good use" he said making me confused, he saw my confused look then he started explains how it all went down and I can't believe I was so mad at him yet Elena and Clay made him go through all that and I wasn't there for him. I felt tears start to fall down "hey it's okay am fine now"

"I can't believe I didn't trust you and let you go through that alone" I cried more hugging Matt "am so sorry"

"No need to apologise it was my fault for trusting Claire" I nodded calming myself down "am sorry that you had to find me like that, I promise to never let that happen again"

"Do you know that she actually gave me something that made me fall for her" Matt looked confused "after finding you and Claire, I ran home and she came with green staffs that actually tasted like you, when I woke up the next morning I was so in love with her then some one yelled in my head to fix this"

"I heard that voice too, it was so powerful"

"Yeah but she was so mad and angry, I didn't get to see her face only light"

"Me too but I have heard her 2 times, the first one was the one that helped me escape from Clay then the next one was the one that woke me up"

"Who do you think she is?" I asked

"I don't know but she led me to Alpha Derrick"

"I thought I was crazy when I saw him here"

"I also woke up seeing him and thought I was going insane but he is alive and I was actually searching for the right person because he is my dad but I haven't gotten the whole story yet"

"He will explain himself" he nodded and leaned in to kiss me but I avoided him going for the neck, I pushed my fangs inside him 'i really missed feeding from the source'

"You should definitely stop doing that" he whined making me laugh but I kept on sucking his blood, I missed him so much, I was so lost without him "I almost forgot, Alpha Derrick told me that he wants to talk to me" I removed my fangs from his skin licking all the blood

"Right now"

"Yeah I told him I will come get you so that he can talk to us both"

"And you forgot to tell me instantly" I jumped off his lap "how do I smell, give me one of your shirts"