1

(Warning: I am Dyslexic, if there is any spelling mistakes, please leave it in the comments. Also swear warning, and some scary imagry. Thanks, hope you enjoy.)

They all waited desperately in the living room, or the kitchen. Kelly was gone for a while, she was having to get someone. It had been a while since someone new came along.
Patton, Roman and Remus sat anxiously for the newbie to show up. "I hope they are young, how adorable would that be?" Pat said with a hopeful glimmer.
"Imagine in they secretly killed their family! And are a kid!"
"What the Fuck, Remus!" Roman said as his brother eyed the candel on the table. "I'm just saying~" Remus sang sliding off the sofa. "Whatever, I just can't wait. I hope they like Disney and theatre."

While those three were hopeful for the arrival of the newest orphan, Logan, Emile, and Thomas were in the kitchen. Emile anf Thomas sat at the table while Logan made lunch. Logan was the only one who could cook, well patton could, but after the toaster accident he isn't allowed to. "I wonder when their going to get back." Emile said turning off their phone once the Steven Universe episode finished.
"Approximately twelve minuets, considering Dots is an hour away in heavy traffic, and Kelly left in the rush hours about fourty-eight minutes ago." Logan explained as he put the toasties into the oven. Thomas and Emile wanted to be surpised at Logans reasoning, but his logic was outsanding.

Then all that was left was Remy and Janus, they were in their rooms, Remy had overslept and Janus didn't want to go down. Janus just stared out of the window, he couldn't be bothered with a new person. This just meant there was someone else he was going to have to take beatings for, someone else to be placed into this house. Someone to replace them. It was too soon, and everyone seems to have forgotten about them. Janus would never forget about them. NEVER.
While Janus started out the window they heard mutters from behind. Remy had woken up. "Where's my coffee?" Remy said half asleep, Janus just rolled his eyes as the lazy orphan stumbled out of bed to the door. Remy left the room as if they was going to die with out a caffeine intake. Sometimes Janus thinks Remy will ended up injecting caffine right into his bloodstream.

From downstairs Janus could hear Logan getting annoyed at Remy. "Remy I am making toastie! You can't eat the coffee beans!" Logan cried as Remy had gotten a bowl of coffee beans, getting ready to eat them as if it was cereal."BUT THE CAFFEINE LOGAN!"
"REMY I SAID NO!" Things were normal.
Janus made his way down stairs. Things were getting chaotic, and Remus hasn't even gotten involved yet. "Guys, guys. Lets calm down." Patton said hoping things didn't end up like last time. Last time they all ended up cleaning the house that was flooded with coffee. Don't ask how iy happened. Lets just say pissed off Remy and Remus isn't a good mix.

"Logan."
"Look, its extremely unhealthy, just have one cup of coffee. You've already slept in." Logan rambled on ignoring Thomas, who was calling for him repeatedly. "Logan! The Oven!" the eggtimer had been going off for a minute now, and Thomas know that the toastie could be burning, or close to.
Logan jumped into action, "See! This is what happens when you are stupid, Remy!" Luckily the toasties weren't burnt, in fact they were perfect.
"See, everything worked out fine." Remy said taking a sip out of their fifth cup of coffee. Logan was just fed up with Remy.

"Hey, guys" Roman called frorm the living room eagerly staring out the window. "She's back." A car pulled up in the driveway.
"Okay kiddos, lets try not to overwhelm them." Patton said as everyone got ready to great them. "Me, Remy and Thomas are all older then you though PAtton." Logan stated as usual.

Kelly got out, she had her face smile on, she always has it when a new oprhan arrives, she'll be on her best behaviour today and tomorrow, then she'll go back to her abusive self. Then she went to open the car door. Thats when they could all see them, the new kid.