5.

The group all turned to see how Virgil had reacted, only to notice that he wasn't even there anymore.
"Do you think he heard?" Emile asked, aniously looking for Virgil. Patton too we looking anxiousy around the hall way for any sight of him. "I'll go look for him." Janus sid getting up. Janus didn't want to talk to Virgil, but if Virgil did hear him, then it would be best for Janus to talk to him.

The others didn't say anything, just moved out of the way as Janus left the room.

"What happened here?" Roman asked oce Janus had gotten out of sight. Remy and Logan shared a look before Logan spoke. "Janus is blaming himself again." They all ened up sharing a conserned look. "He has to stop doing that." Remus uttered, Remus isn't normal the caring type, but everyone here had bacem his famly, well other then Kelly, she's a bitch to them all.

"He rufsed to listen to us. He can certainly be stuborn." Logan added to the converstion feeling (see Loagn you have feelings) like he didn't do much to help at all.

o0o

Janus made it to Virgil's room. "Hey Virgil?It's Janus, I'm going to come in." Janus know that asking to come in might not work, so he walked in anyways. Virgil was sitting at Parker's desk, cuddling his knees,with his hood up. "Hey Virgil?" Janus asked again, but Virgil just sat there looking at the top of the desk.
Janus found it hard to walk through the room, to many memories flooding his head. He wanted to scream or cry, or both. But the others were right he had to try get other it, just alittle.
Janus noticed to the desk was Parkers note book, it looked like it had been opened. Did Virgil read it?
"Virgil!?" Janus put is hand on Virgil's shoulder. Virgil flinched and fell on to the floor in fear, looking like he was going to cry.

"I- I'm sorry." Janus said croaching down to Virgil's level. Virgil took of is headphones, the reason he hadn't even noticed Janus ome into the room. He just smiled at Janus. "Did I upset you? I didn't mean anything against you, I am just. It's dificult to explain." Jauns said stuggling to make snese of his feelings that he had bottled up over the last three months.

Virgil looked around, as if he was trying to think of what to say. In the end Virgil just gave him a confused look. "Sorry, I didn't explain it very well." To that Virgil just shook his head. "Are you mute?" Virgil looked at the floor and shurgged, this confused Janus, he doesn't know if he is mute, is that possible? "you don't have to tslk, that's fine." Virgil hugged Janus, something Virgil hasn't done I a long time, he hasn't hugged someone in the longest time.

o0o

The twins and Emile had left to go watch Steven Universe in the font room. They know that they should leave the older kids to talk. Remus, Roman and Emile where all fifteen, and Patton being like the dad of the group, and being 16, and Remy, Thomas and Logan being 17.
"Why do you think the new kid doesn't speak? Remus, dont answer." Roman said, couldn't seem to stop thinking about it, espically since Janus was up there trying to        talk to him.
"What! But I have so many more ideas!" Remus argued.
"He is problayy just shy, we shouldn't worry about it, once he fells confertable will speak to us. Or he could be mute."  Emile said being logical.
"Okay, okay, but-"
"NO! Nope, nope nope nope!" Roman said in protest to Remus speaking.
"I was just going to say taht it could be because his parenst force him into slience and he is too scared to speak." Emile and Roman just looked at Remus in suprise. "Okay, that kinda makes sense too." Roman admitted.
"See, I'm not always being butthole focused." Roman just sighed at his brother's way of describing himself.