22.

"I'm suprised none of the others have phoned us, we have been gone for two days." Remus said as the car was half way back.
"I bet none of them could come with that idea. Honestly how would they even survive without us? Hope they saw the pasta in the frigde."  Logan remembered he was the only one who could cook, but Patton knows how to use the microwave.

"Sounds like they lack some common sense." Shelly laughed.
"They definalty do."

o0o

"Hey Janus" Patton sat as he snuggled up to him on the sofa. "You feeling good?" Janus nodded.
"Everything is fine, and it's going to get better, I don't know why, but I feel like something good is going to happen." Janus said kissing Pattons cheak.
"I trust you."

At that point the front door opened. "Remus!" They heard Roman from the hall way. Logan and Remus were back. Roman and Remus were hugging. "I missed you, where the hell where you?" Roman uttered. "Me and Logan walked to Dots and were driven home." Remus said putting it gay forwards.

"Wow, are we finaly going to get out of this hellhouse?"
"Soon, yeah." Logan added.

They all collectivly smiled and had a hug group hug.

They all discused what it would be like to be in a good home, some where safe. Somwhere were they are all treated right. But, Virgil had his doubts, he ddin't want to share it wil the group though. He though that he could be paranoid, but in the back of his mind, his dream was replaying. 'Does it mean we will be spilt?' Virgil internally questioned.

He just pushed it aside after all it was just a dream, right?

o0o

Today, the 16th January. the day they are saved and Patton's birthday.

Over ther last day Roman finally asked out Virgil, so now, they are together. That made Patton UwU, he was a proud dad.

At the door was Shelly and two other people, Kelly was actually home and she was a little tipsy. Shelly could smell the alchol on her. One of the two others was a cop, "Hey Zen, Thats her." and they arrested her. The relief that gave everyone.

The other one had a Remus grin on her face. "Hey I'm Madi" Half of the group whent in the car with Madi and the other with Shelly. However they could only fit four in each car, meaning one was going to have to go with Kelly and Zen. Thomas took the scarifes of that annoying car journey.

It took acouple of hours to get to Dots, but when they did they all felt so, free. Whne Thomas was dropped off, Kelly was taken gay to the 99th presinct to be arrested and interigated.

But.

That was when they were hit by bad news.