15.

"Poor Logan." Roman said sitting agianst Virgil's bed, Virgil sat in the closet nodding in agreement. "He seems to get the blame alot."
"He does, he is the responsible one, and he takes it."
"That's not fair," Virgil uttered looking at his hands. He know the meaning of unfair more then most would. "lifes not fair."
"It really isn't, though Remus is probally enjoying this time with Logan." Roman
chuckled.

It had been clear for a long time that Remus wanted attension from Logan, everyone know, well everyone but Logan.

"Ouch." Roman muttered.
"Whats up?"
"My stomach hurts." Virgil glased at Roman and sighed before even bothering to reply
"And who's the one who ate Ten boxes of chocolate in one sitting."
"You found them for me! What was I supposed to do? Anyways don't scold me, help.... it really hurts."
Virgil looked Roman dead in th eyes, this dumb motherfucker, Virgil and Roman were cleaning out the kitchen eailer when Virgil found hiddn choclate which he past to Roman. Roman ate it all.

"Die...you dumb bitch."

Once again they sat in silence for a second. Well not exactly silence, Roman was trying not to laugh and holding his stomach in pain as he deeply regrets the chocolate.

"I wonder if they need help," Virgil said. They both sat their for a second, "maybe we should check." Virgil got of the closet and went to the door.
"PFFT-" Roman laughed
"What?"
"You came out of the closet" Roman said, not even knowing if Virgil is gay or not; but Roman was Gay TM and his gayder was going off abour Virgil, but he shouldn't assume.
"I should probally do that." Virgil laughed. He opened the door and Roman grabbed his arm. "Wow wow wow, I need more detail." Roman said interested in what Vurgil would be, but also proud that his gaydar is on point.

"I'm gay." Virgil said simply and left the room going downstairs with his whiteboard.

Roman stood at the door way, smiling, he didn't know why, but he was.

o0o

Virgil got the living room door, he knwo they weren't allowed in, but he couldn't see Kelly anywhere. However when he opened the door he was shocked to see oit empty and barely different.
They had all expected it would be the same ish, but not to find Logan and Remus had ditched, well the fact Remus did wasn't suprising, but Logan.

Where could have they gone?

o0o

"Hurry up!" Remus called as he sprinted miles before Logan. Thye had climbed out of the living room window and were going ot walk their way to Dots.
The probelm is Dots isn't close, well some of it is. Dots is a huge Organisation that deals with orphan affairs.
They have sations, but if Logan and Remus wanted to solve this abusivive home they live in, they would have to go to the head quarters, which was at least a two hours drive away. It could take up to two days for them to get there, and they had left carrying nothing but their phones and a red crayon.

Logan caugh up with Remus as, it had only been a few minuets, and Logan was having second doubts, thinking Logically about this. "What have you made me do? I am being almost as impulives as Roman, I would say you, but nobody can match your impulisvness. " Logan complained, he was out of characterly anxiouse (see Loagn emotions).

"Aww come on Logan, you know this is important." Remus was being oddly rational. Logan silently agreed and they continued to walk on.

They had a long journ ahead of them, and Remus choatic dngery was going to be a slight problem.