30.

Logan was dazzed for the rest of the day. Remy tried to talk to him, but he was closed off. It wasn't until midnight, when Remy woke up to gets some coffee, and found Logan sitting at the table. "SHit! W-what are you doing?"

"This morning, there was a man, at the door." Logan said fiddling with a leminated piece of paper. It looked like a business card. "Oh yeah, I remembered. What about it?"

"I, I think he is my dad." Logan said, putting the business card down which read 'More to it then you think, stronger power to be unleased.'

"What?" Remy said, sitting down. "I thought he was dead." Logan shock his head.
"I never know him, nobody did, but I asked my mum and Parker to try find him, I wanted to met him, but they couldn't. It's like Virgil all over again, but I don't think my dad is dead, I think that was him." Logan rambled about it, it played with his mind. Deep down he know that was his dad, that was the man who left him, left his mum. He didn't know what to think. All he was the business card his dad gave him before walking away.

"Dam, Logan are you okay?"
"Fine, just, it's werid, not being sure, living in ignorance about this. Now i have this to understand." Loagn said passing the card to Remy. Remy was shocked. "Does this mean, he knows, or your more powerful then you know, or soemthing?" Remy asked trying to understand the card.

"I think so, but I don't know how, how to find the power, how to control it, or even what it can do." Logan said taking back the card and putting it in his pocket. "Can you find him? Your dad?" Remys suggested, they both know Logan could talk to him, get some answers.

o0o

"Hello." The door opened, Logan greeted the man he subspected to be his father. "Hello, Logan." The man smiled and came outside walking to the outdoor table and chairs he had. It was a big house, the garden perfectly mowned, and in the large front garden was the fansy table and chairs. 

"So, you've made a living for yourself." Logan started, engaging in conversation. "Yeah, it's been pretty successful, I imgaine the same for your future, son."

"I know it. Your my dad." Logan's subsiptions where conformed by that, his dad nodded. "I am, and I guess your here for answers, does Shelly and Hailey know your here?" Logan didn't expect him to know who his foster parents where, but he nodded, after all they drove him here.
"They do, anyways to the point." Logan slid the card across the table lke this was an interigation of business deal.

"Ah, yes. Not what I thought your first question would be, but I can explain." Logan listened as his dad explained it all.

"I am a scientict, nineteen years ago I found DNA of the dead, I worked on it for a year and created your powers, I just had to find a child to put it in. Then I met your mother, a romantic soul, she was practically desperate to have someone in her life, so I gave her you, then tricked her into drinking the DNA and there. You've got powers. I stayed with her for about a year, secretly teasted your abilties, and once my research was finished I left."

Logan started at his 'dad'. Jumping up in anger. "She's dead! You piece of shit! She killed herself because of you! I was orphaned! I was just an experiment to you!?!" Logans eyes began to glow, just like when him and Remus were in the forest. H elet his anger control him. His dad just smiled.

Ghosts appeared in the garden, m-Parker next to Logan, and his mother on the otherside.  It wasn't his dad's smile that shocked Logan into calming down, and the rows of ghosts to fate it was who stood behind his dad.