34.

It was a new day, a day were Virgil was back in the world. Also known as the day he, and Roman die.

They woke up late that day, it was 10:30, mening they had hours until their death, and they didn't even know. Remus watched them, how happy they were, he wasn't sure if he wanted them to know and worry about it or live a good day and die. Logan always says "Knowledge is power." so when he told Remus to keep them ignorant, that was a suprise, one he couldn't trust.It just was werid, but he know Logan was telling the truth and he trusted him.

They decided to have a calm but meaningful first day back together, being unawear it was also their last.

Remus left them as they went out.
Roman and Virgil, a date.

They first went for ice cream at the park. They walked through the park, "I can't believe your here, alive."

"Same, it's weird, breathing," Virgil wasn't sure how to explain it, but feeling the ground, the air, smelling stuff like flowers, and eat. He could eat again, it was unreal. "I wonder how Parker is doing, they were a ghost for much longer."

"I'm sure their fine, Virge." The two of them carried on talking, catching up, Roman had to help Virgil walk at point. It's like coming back from the Moon, your coming back to human life, gravity feels different.

Roman and Virgil spent a few hours in the park, it was like normal.
Thye met with the others for a meal, sitting at a round table laughting joyously.

When it was time to leave Roman, Virgil, Emile, Patton and Janus decided to take a bus ride home, while Logan, Remus, Thomas and m-Parker walked, after all it was a peaceful night and the exersice would be good after the meal.

They all should have walked.

It turns out the bus driver was super suicidal, he delibrately drove the bus off a brigde.

Virgil had fallen asleep in the journey resting his head on Roman's shoulder, while the others said how cute it was. Just to be startled by a falling motion. If there were any survivors of the crash, they were surely killed by the expolstion.

Janus, Patton, Emile, Roman and Virgil (again) died that day.

Logan walked Remus home, Madi and Chris where watching the news as they did. Remus and Logan didn't even have to watch what was being broadcast, they know it would be realted to Roman's and Virgil's death. Remus didn't want to watch it, was if they showed the bodies. They waked pass realising it wasn't any death for the two of them, it was a bus death and not two of their friends died, five of them did.

"Remus!" Madi ran over to him, checking him over. "A-are you okay?" Remus nodded through tears.

o0o

Another week passed, and another died. Remy. Caffeine overdose. After Emile died he had ten times more coffee a day and it killed him.

All to survive was Parker, Thomas, Remus and Logan.

"Can we save them? Share the life span between all of us?" Remus asked Logan as they sat in the grave yard. Logan sadly nodded. "I don't know if it will work,  but we can try."