35.

Logan had talked to his dad agian.
He advice him not to do it, but knew he couldn't stop him, so he told him how he can try to bring back all of them. "Playing God is dangerous." Logan's dad said as Logan walked away. Knowing his dad was right.

Remus and Logan had decided to keep Thomas and Parker in the shadows about what they are doing. After all, Logan's dad was right, it's dangerous.

"Ha, I just relised this is like being in a cult." Remus muttered, being hopeful and upbeat. He might be able to save his fruends, and his brother. Logan held his hand as the flames appeared the ghost came, but it was different, it was like their ghosts where dead. Standing lifelessly.

"Are they good?" Remus pointed out.
"My dad said it would be like taht if we attempted this." Logan reassured him.

They carried on the prosess. But Logan hesitated, he saw Remus's life span. His hesitation was a problem.

Remus had seconds on his life clock. Logan is the reason he dies, this prossess kills him. Logan stopped, hoping that would save his love. But he didn't stop it properly, and the flames expanded, it was going to explode. "I love you!" Logan screamed as it began.

"I love you too." There was fear in both of their eyes. It expanded more, then enclosed faster then a jet can fly. As it hit them they were sent gay to their deaths.

Two more dead. Two more gone. The cost has been paied for medeling with with life and death.

It was just Thomas, Parker and the adults left.

A week after this, Logan's dad, Madi, Chris, Shelly, Hailey, Xavier, and Emiles parents stood over the graves. Thomas and Parker couldn't bare going to the garevs any longer, going there was a reminder of all they had lost. It hurt more to remember there then anywhere else, afterall there was proof there of the deaths, while anywhere else there isn't.

But this tale isn't over yet, there is a bit more to go. But let me reassure you, there is no more death, nobody close to them will die, after all who did they have to lose?