8.

"uum, J-janus?" Patton said looking at Janus who was in shock. "Patton, I'm sorry"  they stared at each other in awkwardness. Neither of them knowing what to do now. "Pat-"
"I think I should go." Patton said leaving Janus to regret everything.

o0o

Back to the present.

Roman and Virgil had been in Virgils room all day. They had been signing , Roman loved it, he didn't have to  is out on stuff being said since Emile didn't always tell him what Virgil had sad. If that makes sense. 
While everyone else was doing their own thing, Kelly had gone for the day, well she left uesterday and still hasn't returned, but this is normal. She is probally drunk in an alley or at one of her many friends. The one thing all of them had noticed was the awkward vibes between Janus and Patton.

It was really obvious something happened between them, but the question is, what?

Remus had came up with many distubing ideas that he wasn't scared to share with the others, well none of them told Janus or Patton that they were subsipsous of them.

Remy sat there, laying on the sofa, their feet on Emile's lap. They has their sunglasses on, they plan was to pretend to be awake, while sleeping, but the gossip was too much. "Ahh! This is so annoying, why can't they just spill da tea!"

"We shouldn't try to push them, though, lets face it. They probaly kissed or something." Eeveryone looked at Emile. They had really thought about that. "Damn, yeah! Ship." Remy said taking another sip of their coffee.

"Soo, the innocent verson of what I said." Remus said, sounding so bored. "No, more like the logical and more reasonable situation." Logan said thinking about what his fellow orphan had previously suggested, that none of them want to ever think about.

Thats when Janus walked in tot the room "What you guys all up too?" he took at seat and looked at them all. They all looked at him unsure of what to say. Until someone ruinted it all. "How you and Patton are acting werid." Remus said
"DUDE!" Remy cried springing up.

There was a weird moment of slience before Logan spoke. "I must apologise that we had been spectualing on what happened, we were just worried something bad had happened. Though it would be satisfactory if you could, 'spill the tea' as Remy would put it."

Janus looked at his hands for a second. "It's nothing to worry about, but I can't say unless Patton's okay with it."  There were collecting, and slightly annoyed nods of agreement.

"Nope! Me and Remy want the TEA!" Remus called as loud as he could. He ran pout of the room trying to find Pat. "Remus, wait up." Remy went to follow Remus.

They found Patton sitting the kitchen, he was staring at the toaster considering using it again. "Pat, Pat, PAT!" They repeated at the small bean who didn't expcet it.
"What do you kiddos need?" Patton said smiling, trying to hide their thoughst baut yesterdays events, and taking a sip of water. "Did you kiss Janus."

Now here is water on the table. At the question from Remy, Patton had chocked on his water. "W-whaT?"
"OOOOOOH, they did! Yo, Em you were right!" Remy called on a bit of a caffeine boost.
Everyone came flooding in, Janus looked gulity, staring at the floor.

o0o

In the heat of the arguement, Janus had kissed Patton. Janus had repressed his feelings for Patton and in the heat of the momnet, his actions took over. After it, it left them in an awkward situation. patton doesn't know how to feel about it. It was unexpected.
Janus and Patton tend to see thing in different ways, having split ideas. But the was Janus favourite thing about Patton, how he had such an optimistic outlook.

o0o

"I didn't kiss him." Patton stated,it was the truth, but not the whole. Patton tried to hid the event, he was still unsure of how he felt about it all. "It's fine, I kissed Patton." Janus know nobody would believ they didn't kiss.

"Hey guys!" Roman said, dragging Virgil behind him. 'wow, what happened?' Virgil signed, and before Emile could transulate Roman revealed his new understanding. "No idea, guys?" Roman lowkey forgot him and Emile where the only ones who understood sign.
"Um, Janus and Patton-" Emile started.
"It's nothing."Patton siad walking out of the room.

"Umm..."
'thats totally not weird.'