12.

"ROMAN!" Remus ran over to his twin in tears. Seeing the child of the group holding his brother, as he bleed out and people recorded it.
Logan went to people asking them to stop filming.

Remus joined Virgil, crowding his brother. "W-what happened?" Roman had began to fall asleep, or die, they couldn't tell.

The ambulense arrived and Roman was taken away. Virgil and Remus were in the ambulence with him, while Logan told the others the terrible news.

o0o

The journey has horrid and short, they all sat in silance, other then when the nurse asked questions and Remus would answer. The the question "What happened" came along.
Virgil had PTSD haunting him at the moment. Vivibly remembering terrible insidents from his past. But he managed to sign 'my parents shot him, they are ment to be in jail.' lucky for Virge the nurse understood sign and they took notes.

o0o

Darkness

L

i

g

h

t

Roman woke up.

It had been weeks, two to be exact. Kelly even did a interview for the news saying "They boys had gone out to celebrate, the youngest and newest child's Virgil'd, birthday when they were attacked by Virgil's escapie parents. Roman being impulsive and a true hero had protected the group. I just wish I had been their, but I was at home prepearing Virgil's cake and birthday dinner." Who had known, there was a better lier then Janus.

You'd think she was an actress with the way she fooled everyone.

It was Remus and Virgil who were there when Roman woke up. Janus and Patton, being the parents of the group where waiting outside, but had been here for hours and had fallen asleep, leaning on each other.

Romans eyes flickered open and Remus jumped up "Roman?"
"Roman! Oh my, I thought I lost you too." Remus hugged his brother carefully. The one thing he had ever done carefully, Remus was very destructive, but family meant everything to him, espcially since he and Ro were abnadoned when four.

Virgil too shot up and came over to see Roman.

Roman smiled at the two of them. "I missed you too brother... How long have I been out?"
"About a week." Remus admitted, remembering how he had to leave his bbrother whenever it was time for school, and hoe going t school felt differnt. Roman had alway been there for Remus and visa verse, but this time, Remus fell flat.
The two of them were best friends, and awesome brothers.
But Remus couldn't shake the felling of disappointmnet in himself, and slight anger at Virgil.

Remus blamed Virgil. He didn't want to but, he did. AFter all it was Virgil's parenst who shot Roman, nobody know anythig abotu Virgils past. Virgil didn't do anything to help or stop his parenst from shoting Ro, so yeah Remus blamed Virgil.

Just like Virgil blamed himself.

If Roman didn't surive it would have been like Parker take two, just a different death senerio and different people dying and blaming themsleves for the others death.

"Woww, at least I missed school." Roman joked, attempting to bring the moral of the room up. "Hey, look. I'm good, no need to worry anymore... Both of you."

o0o

"Welcome Home Roman!" They all called once Roman got back from the hospital days later.
Kelly was pissed since she had to pay for the medical bills, but she had gotten a lot of publicity for this and hoped for funding. So she had been nicly mean over the time Roman was in hopsital, which was good, bad and very confusing.

But now was Romans moment. He was the hero. he had stopped Virgil's parents from hurtig Virgil, afterall they just shot him instead and ran. So yeah.

ROMAN IS A HERO! (totally not some type of foruth wall break here)

As soon as Roman came in Virgil was hugging him. Then Remus truned it into group hug.

By the end of the day Roman and Virgil were left alone, and roman had some questions.