29.

"Roman?" Remus said as he walked into Roman's room. "How are you feeling?" Remus sat next to Roman who sat in this bed staring out of the window at the next door house, the house of death. Not even the Duffs being arrested again cheered Roman up.

"I talked to Logan today, he said he'd been trying." Remus said as he layed next to Roman on the bed. "Had he had any respons?" Roman asked looking at his brother.
"Not yet, but he said he isn't going to give up, he has to be somewhere." Remus said, he was lying Logan had given up, he had no belief that Virgil was going to be found.

"Really? I hope he finds him." Roman said turnig back to the window. Remus nodded, hugged his brother and left the room.

Roman layed there, still. Well until he noticed a change. The window was now open, he didn't know how or why. But he thought that it might have been the wind, it was already open, just no that wide. Strong winds, huh?

"Bloody wind" Roman said, once again accidently speaking in an accent. He got out of the bed and closed it.

Going back, laying back on top of the covers, and falling alseep.

o0o

It was almost 10:00 am when Roman woke up, he got out of the covers and went downstairs to eat. He hadn't aten in a while, he know Patton and Janus would have a go at him for that, and he had to try, he had to try feel better, but it wasn't that easy.

Roman placed bread in the toaster, and before cooking it he got the plate, butter and a knife out. And then he realised there was Nutella. As he put the Nutella down he saw the bread was now toast. Wait? Did he even turn the toater on?
He must have.

He ate his toast in quite, until Madi walked into the room. She kissed the top of his head and ruffled his hair. "How are you feeling?" Madi asked sitting next to him.
"I think, I think I'm feeling a bit better." Roman said being honest.
"I'm glad. We miss you, plus Remus is really been effected. He hates seeing you so sad. Why don't was all watch a film together? After all it's raining. We can get the blankets out, make a fort, get some popcorn and chocolate. How does that sound?"

Chris came into the room with Remus on his back. Their faces where painted red and their shirts where ripped. "What have you guys been up to?" Madi walked up to her husband and gave him a peak on his check. "We broke into another lost safe and found facepaint, five dollars and an old hair brush." Remus said jumping to the ground. "ROMAN" Remus hugged his brother again realising he was finally out of bed, and changed.

"Definately sounds like you guys had fun." Roman said taking a bite out of his Nutella toast. "Hell ya!" Remus belted, while Chris laughed.
"Me and Roman where talking about a film day, what do you guys think?" Madi questioned as the two of them calmed down, a bit.

"Sounds awesome!" Chris and Remus said simultaneously, honestly it was as if they were the same person sometimes.

"Sick, Roman what should we watch?"

o0o

Virgil watched, he was there too, but nobody could see him, not even fellow ghosts like m-, Parker. He was invisible to all, and that's why Logan couldn't find him, he wasn't ready to be found. I don't know why, or if he even know, all I do know if that's how it was.

But Virgil watched as his boyfriend slowing got over his death, slowly became his happy musical self, the hero he is.  "love you"

Roman swore he heard something as he walked to bed on evening, but the wind was strong and Remus didn't hear a word, so they just want to bed.