7.

It had been about a week since Virgil arrived, his birthday being tomorrow. Janus was worried, he wasn't sure if he could promise him being positive. It was Parkers' birthday too, but they, well they are gone. Something he was still trying to get over, since Virgil was here, everyone has noticed improvment, though Virgil hasn't opened much at all. He refuses to explain his past, he was so shocked at the TV, it was as if he hadn't seen one in a long time or at all. There was a lot of things that he was sacred of and didn't seem to understand.

Him and Emile spent alot of time together, espically considering Emile was the only one who understood sign. But he did use a whitebored when talking to the others, well thats if he could find it.

However, Virgil had been keeping far way from Kelly. For the first couple of days he was fine around her, but the others spectulate something happened, and they wouldn't be shocked. Kelly was a bitch, and abusive person that had a lot of money. She inheiritaged it from her parents. She uses her money to make it look like she looks after them, but she is neglevtive and is easily temptered. The best thing is to aviod her.
It could be worse, right?

Over the week each orphan had try found stuff they could do for Virgil's birthday. However, the twins and Emile had no use of their inheritance yet, they had to be sixteen to use it. And for some of it, there was hardly anything, considering their parent's pasts' and tax.
So they did struggle when it came to prepearing and stuff (very specific,... Shut up).

"Hello Dr Gloom!" Roman said swinging to Virgils room, Virgil stumbled on to the bed at the shock of someone barging into his room. Virgil got up rolling his eyes at Roman's extra energy. Over the week Roman and Virgil had gotten close. Roman was the one who gave Virge the whitebored, which Remus may or may have not have stolen from school.

Roman introduce Virgil to Disney and he too became obessed with it, they talk about plot hole and darker meanings after watching it. Roman and Virgil both over it, the only problem is school.

School had been tough for Virgil, he hadn't been to school in about two years and he was now muted (?).

Some people had to be extra about it too, they pick on Virgil for it and he was the only one of the orphans there. This is one thing everyone, espcially Janus, it reminded him of how he couldn't hlep Parker with their problems at school.All of them couln't wait until Virgil got out of Middle School and finaly got to High School with them.

Back to the current

'Whats up Princey?' Virgil wrote on the bored. Roman was jumping up and down and Virgil smirked at his excied energy."I leant sign language! Well simple stuff and that."
Virgil jumped up, 'seriously! Thats aweosome' Roman looked slightly dispappointed in himself. "Okay, you might have to go a bit slower."
Virgil smiled as he signed 'sorry'
'dont worry' Roman signed back, he double checked every sep he took, but did it perefectly. Virgil run up to him giving him a hug. "Aww, Virge, your like a kitten."

"Oooh Kittens?" Patton said looking into the room. Patton was fully ready to see a cat and give it cuddles, even though he was allergic.
"Sorry Pat, it's just Virge, he is like a kitten." Pattons face lit up even more.
"Awwwwwwww," Patton began, he was just fall on UwUing (? Just go with it) ."Poor ickle anxiouse kitten." Patton said putting on a baby voice giving them both a group hug. "I love my vhildren." Patton said as he let go of them.

"You two aren't even the oldest, but you and Janus are like the parents of the group." Roman said. As Parton ruffled Virgil's hair. At that Patton stopped and nervously laughed at Roman comment. "Haha, y-yeah I guess we are." Patton quickly left the room.

'that was weird.'
'Yup'

o0o

As you could probally tell something had happened. All week Patton had bet treated Virgil like a baby or a kitten, more or less just how he treats the others.
Janus had talked to Pattin about how he wanted to protected Virgil, and he explained why. Patton claimed taht it was like Jnaus was using Virgil to make him feell better.
Janus got defensive about his.

Janus was in a state of denial. It was true taht he was using Virgil to mke boost his own happiness. But he asn't ready to face that fact. In fact him and Virgil had became close too, him and Virgil had a bortherly bond, Janus now saw Virgil as his borther.

Janus tried to defend himself, but know he couldn't. Things got heated between them, and the worst part was that they were at school, those passing by could hear, but nobody decided to stay and watch.

Then Janus, figurativly trapped in a corner, did soemthing he had been wanting to do, but had strongly repressed. I guess repression is somthing Janus and Patton have in common.