11.

Nope.

When school ended it was all good, The others meet up with Virgil as they went home. All finally getting to say "Happy Birthday" Since they know Kelly had gone out this morning, she probally wouldn't be back until late hours. Thats one way their were fortunate, Kelly was more neglactive then abusive.  So they decided to go to the arcade.

It was good, they all had fun, going their sperate ways to go to the particular arcade machines they enjoyed the most. Virgil was new to this type of place. So at the beginning Janus., Patton and Roman stuck with him. Then Janus then became determind to win Pat this huge Cat toy so they got distrcated.

Leaving Roman and Virgil. 'I'm hungry' Virgil singed as his belly rumbled, it hurt more due to the brused he had from being bullied earlier. "There is a hot dog stand out side." Roman said taking Virgil b y the hand and rsuhing him out. Roman was excited and he had ben so worried about Virgil all day, even if Virgil didn't tell him what was up, he was going to make this the best birthday ever.

They went around the corner to the Hot dog stand, but it wasn't there. "I swaer it was right here earlier." Roman said irriated. 'It could be as portable one.' Virgil suggested. The two of the shrugged and started to go back inside and go to the sweet stand in there.

Thats when Virgil, who wasn't paying attension to were he was going, walked into two very angry people. The smelt like alchol. When Virgil looked up at them he shuttered in fear as if he had seen them before.

becasue he had.

Thats when one of them pulled out a gun. "OOooooHh! Well if it isn't ickle Virgil." They patted his head and shoved him backwards, he stumbled onto the floor.

"Hey! Leave him alone." Roman, trying to be a hero had made a terrible mistake. He dhouldn't have gotten involved, these were terrible people.
What theyb had done, it was something nobody could make up.

But the next thing he know, there was a loud bang. One that would leave a perminate mark. A hugly effective thing just happened.

o0o

"Loooooooogan~." Remus sang as he went to find Logan, Remus may or may have not done somehting bad. He couldn't activly move right now though.
Lucky for Remus Logan heard him and came right over. "What have you done n- What the hell Remus!?!"
Lets just say he had stuck something into something.

"I need help" Remus said trying to look cute. "I could tell."

It took sometime, but Logan got Remus out of the situation he somehow managed to get into.
They went to look for ythe others, but something caught Logan's eye. An ambulsen and a large group of people swarmed outside. "Ooh, so you think someone died?" Remus asked as he ran put to see what was going on. "Remus!" Logan chased after him, hoping to keep the inpulsive child out of danger.

Remus saw what had happened at first he found it exciting until he noticed.
Logan finaly managed to catch up and too was left in shcok at the sieght.

o0o

Something about Virgils past.

His parents where horrid, they were arrested, but they had escaped days after being arrested. So yes these people where Virgils parents.
His psychotic, abusive and murderous parents had shown up, with a gun.

I am sure you could tell, but that bang was a gun shot. Roman had been shot.

As soon as it happened the parents fled the scene and Virgil held Roman in his hands. He has terribly bleeding out. Virgil hadn't cried in years, but he did now.
People had found the scene and instantly called for help, gasping and recording it.

"Roman. Roman, please." Virgil had spoken. Roman smiled as he coughed, struggling to breath. "You h-havvve a n-nicceee vv-voicce."