14.

Patton was sitting in the stairs waiting for Logan to open the kitchen up for dinner. Janus came down the stairs to sit with Patton, "I think I heard Virgil talking." This quickly caught Patton's attention "No why!"

"Yep, I'm 99% sure he was talking to Roman." Patton was practically glowing with excitement, his mouth wide open with a smile and his eyes sparkling. This was pure excitement and joy.
For Janus, a pessimistic person, this was something he adored about Patton, his adorable optimism and positivity.

"I.......Ship......it!!!!! Roman is sooooooo gay for Virgil, and they have only know the each other for a couple of weeks!! It's adorable!!!!! Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!" Patton was dying from overwhelming adorable ness.

"Okay, okay, Pat." Janus smiled giving Pat a kiss on his forehead. "I must agree, it's adorable." Patton resented his head on Janus's. "just like us"

o0o

"REMY! REMUS!  DON'T YOU DARE!" Logan cried as Remus ran out of the kitchen carrying pots and pans and Remy carrying Soda and mints. This is going to be fun.

"As much as I like an experiment, this is a terrible idea. We all know the outcome" Logan said running after them and they started to set things up in the living room. "No we don't" Remy taunted, pouring the soda into the pots and pans. (they were the biggest containers they could find)

"FALSEHOOD!" Logan screamed losing his patients with the two of them. Logan quickly took the mentos.

Not only was this a TERRIBLE idea, it was dangerous, well not exactly the experiment, but the effect. See Kelly has a passion for decor, she loves to decorate the house, she uses money she is meant to be spending on the kids on the houses decor. Luckily she is rich. But her proudest work is her room and the living room. The very room Remus and and Remus were about to ruin in soda.

There were flashes of soda covered walls and sofas in Logan's mind, he know he would get the blame, but Remus and Janus would attempt to take it away. Knowing Kelly that won't work very well.
Logan was thinking logically and cigarillo straight about the situation (is though he does lack the proper ability to think straight as he is gay)

Remy snatched the mentos from Logan and prepared for an explosion. He gave them to Remus, who wouldn't mind if he didn't make it out on time. Remy dragged Logan out of the room and they both watched. Logan know there was nothing he could do now.

Remus opened the mento packet, and took a. bunch out. However, instead of being impulsive he stopped. Looked at them then at Logan and Remy.
It was if he was reconsidering.

He was.

Patton and Janus has noticed the noise and came to see what was going on. "What's happen-.......ing...............REMUS DONT YOU FUCKING DARE!" Janus called understandings the coincidences. "Language!" Patton quickly called, knowing it's not the right time, but couldn't help himself.
Remus stopped, he wasn't scared of Janus, he had over reasons for being be hesitant about it.

"English?" Logan questioned from Patton's previous statement, Remus chuckled at Logan, not paying attention to his actions.

SHIT.

BOOM!

Soda every where, and just like a film, in walked Kelly from her trip to the store for more caffeine (wonder how they are always out of coffee, REMY)

"What The FUCK Happened!" At that Emile, Thomas, Roman and Virgil came to figure out what all the noise was about.

" You little piece of shit!" Kelly walked over to Remus as smacked him across the face, Roman ran over to Remus, but Patton stopped him.

"Logan! You were in charge, how could you let.... THIS happen?!?" Kelly was outraged, she made 'this' sound like such a heart breaking thing.
"YOU TWO BETTER GET THIS CLEAN UP IN THE NEXT TWO HOURS! IF I SEE ANY STAINS, OOOH BOY RUN."

o0o

In those two hours nobody but Logan and Remus were allowed in and out of the living room.
Virgil and Roman continued to talk in Virgil's room, Emile, Remy and Thomas watched Steven Universe in the laptop, and Patton and Janus sat in the garden, under a tree.

At the beginning of the cleaning Logan refused to say a word to Remus, even though he did feel bad that Remus got slapped for it.
They had to scrub hard at the stains int he carpet, furniture and walls. Logan know they weren't going to get much out and the living room was going to be re done.

This was a type of incident that any parent would get upset and angry at; but Kelly wasn't any parent, she wasn't even their parent.

Remus ended up giving up, and so did Logan. They understood their efforts were futile.

"What now" Remus said licking the wall, while Logan just lied on the floor, staring at the roof. "I don't know" Logan sounded so tried.

"Hey, I didn't mean to actually do it. I changed my mind." Remus said rolling on to the floor, like Lauren Lopez as Draco in AVPM, next to Logan. "I noticed."
"Why did you hesitate?" Logan asked turning to look at Remus.
"I don't know." It was weird, Remus was calm and his lowered his hyped energy levels.

They continued to look at the roof in silence, until Remus jumped up, with a wide grin that was slightly unsettling to Logan.
"What?" Logan sat up.
"LETS RIP IT UP!!" Remus said throwing the TV on to the floor, smashing it.
"We can't do that."
"Why no? We are going to get in trouble anyways. We could run away for a bit, maybe find the head of Dots and tell them the truth!"