28.

Warning: Blood and possible Triggers

Roman found him, he was saved. His hero had arrived, his dream was right. Maybe he could see into the future.
He stood up facing Roman and Remus as they stood at the door way, looking at him. "Virgil." Roman uttered. He looked so happy, he was in tears. He ran over to Virgil.

Then he ran right through him. Virgil was freaked it was like his dream, was he still dreaming?

No.

Roman ran to the bed. It looked like Virgil was asleep, listening to music as he did so, but was Roman rolled him over he found the truth.

Virgils arm showed. It blood was ruching out of it. He had been cutting again, and worse. So much worse that he

well,

he bleed to death.

Roman stared at the corpse of his boyfriends, his best friend. H-he was gone. Roman didn't cry though, he went into shock. Virgil was pale, paler then normal and cold, very cold. His eyes where wide open and Panic! could be heared through his headphone.

Virgil watched, he must be a ghost then? He wasn't sure. Do ghosts even exist? WHat was he and how was he still here? Could he talk to roman, show a sign? He wasn't sure. He had no clue.

It was painful to watch Roman cry over Virgils dead body, for both Virgil and Remus. Virgil ahd to watch his boyfriend suffer, and Remus his brother.

Remus hugged Roman tight and tried to take him away from Virgils corpse, Roman removed himself, he know he had to leave, they could hear the car pulling up on the drive way. Roman didn't want to leave but he had to.

o0o

Madi and Chris were shcoked at the news. Roman locked himself in his room and Remus depsiratly tried to cheer him up. But Remus too felt stuck and broken. It was Parker all over again, but this time it was Roman who suffered the most.

After a week of isolation Roman told the group what happened. They all to were shocked, Patton burst into tears and Janus tried not to cry as he conforted Patton. Remy couldn't even speak, and Thomas and Emile, left the conversation in shock and pain. Logan showed nothing, but he was broken and shocked.

They were all scared, they lost someone else. Along with that they were all just kids, none one was older then seventeen. Thye had lost their parents, family, and friends.

o0o

"Logan?" Remus asked as Logan had opened the front door. "Remus? Are you okay" Logan asked seeing how there sat tears in Remus's eyes.

"Can we sit down please." Remus asked coming into the house. "Of corse, I'll make some tea." Logan went into the kitchen, got some tea for the two of them and sat down oppisite Remus with a conserned look.

"It's Roman, he can't get better, he is worse then Janus was. He locked himself away, I haven't heard him sing in forever, and he crys, every night. I hear him throw the wall. It hurts, seeing and hearing him in pain. He is my brother." Remus said ranting, he spoke quickly almost impossible to understand what he was saying as he spoke through tears.
It was werid for Remus to be so, sad. He normally was very upbeat and Remusy (?)

Logan know what Remus was asking. "I, I've tried. I have every day since I heard the news. I even went to the house, nothing." Logan said with a sad look in his eyes. "I wish, I wish I could, I have even gotten Parker to try find him, but they can't."