23.

"Okay, so Roman and Remus Tayler, Madi Bailie and her husband Chris Bailie are going to take you in. Logan Fantasma and Remy Solance, Shelly Price and her wife, Hailey Price will be taking you. Emile Picaini, we have found you parents and they are taking you back in, Janus Viltu and Patton Cho our friend Xavier Lopez will be taking you guys, and then Thomas Sanders Me and my husband Ryan Coleman have decided to take you in. Finally, Virgil Duff we have found The Anderssons, Gina and Ben." Gracue informed them.

"What! We ate being spilt." All of them were annoyed and shocked, but Virgil who though he had just been paranoid before. Nope he was right.

That was that, one bye one they were either dropped of or picked up. The first to go were The Tayler twins with Madi once heily got there. Then Janus and Patton where picked up by Xavier's butler, Mr Davids.
Next was Emile.

It was heart warming forhim to be reunited wih his parents, thye missed himso much and wished they never gave him up.
And Remy and Emile saying goodbye was heart breaking.

After that Shelly finished her shift and laft with Logan and Remy. The only ones left where Thomas and Virgil. They left collectivily and they dropped Virgil off at his new house. 

After that they drove off, all of them scattered. Not sure where the rest where now.

o0o

A day had past and all of them got a phone call from Logan. It was a group call, but, Virgil didn't pick up the phone.

"Where are you all?" Logan asked before even saying hello. they all extanged address, the farthest journey beteen them was a half an hour walk. That was calming.

"Okay, so I have something I need to figuartivly get of my chest." Logan stated.
Remus already know was gong to happen, and he had a feeling that Loagn shouldn't say anything, he tried his best to signal this, but Logan didn't notice.

"Can do something that's unexplainable. I can summon the dead, talk to them, bring to reality." The call was quite for a second until "What! And You Only Just Deciced To Reveal This?! I Could Have Talken To Parker Again?" Janus called in anger.

"Look I'm-"
"No! I don't Care, why did you say before?"
"I caouldn't do it!"
"Why not?!"
"I lost the power, Until the walk."
"There was still that day after!"
"Sorry, but we were all distracted byt the good news!"
"Guys, please calm down, why don't we all try find somewhere to meet up and we can talk to Parker." Patton suggested trying to keep the group together.

Logan found a park thats more or less in the middle for all of them. "Tommorrow, eleven, don't be to late." Logan said, everyone agreed and began to leave the call, but the twins. "Hey Roman, befor eyou leave heva e you heard form Virgil, I imagine he would connect you first, considering your relatioship."

Roman had a sad smile, "no, not yet, but i've tried connacting him." And he left the call.

All that was Logan and Remus. "Hey Lo?"
"Yeah?"
"Why have your powers come back."
"You have to promise not to tell anyone." Logan didn't ever keep many secrest, so Remus could only imagine what he was going to say.
"Someone close to us is going to die, soon."

Okay so not as bad as what Remus had in mind, but this was really bad to . "WHO? Do you know?"Remus asked franically.
"No, and I wont until it happens."
"....okay, love you." Remus said as he signed off the call.
"Love you too."