24.

"Looooooo!" Remus called as he and Roman got to the park, of corse Logan and Remy where the first ones there, Logan loved to be early, and he problaly dragged Remy out.

Once they were all there Patton asked Roman where Virgil was and Roman, trying not to cry from worry told him that he didn't know.
And Emile instantly gave Remy a hug.

Living together as long as they all did, and having gone through all of that together, it was weird that they were no longer together. The good thing is they can still see each other alot. Well, not all of them.

"Okay everyone sit down." Logan said. They all sat on the grass waiting to be reunited with Parker, only if Virgil was here, he could finally meet them.

Logans eyes began to glow and Remus swore he saw light coming off of his finger tips. A blue lght came from the grass, then it bacem clear it was Parker.
They looked like they were actually there, their short greeny-blue hair was visible and they were in the cloths they died in.

"J-janus?" Parker said dazed. "Oh my, you, you can hear me. You can see me." They looked like tey were going to cry. Janus run up to them to give them a hug.

That became the realisation, they was indeed dead, Janus's arms' went right through.

Parker smiled. "So you and Pat huh?" They laughed, "I always know."
"Oh really?"
"Dude, you can't hid anything from me." Parker was right, they knwo everything about Janus, they were best friends and were as close a siblings, but lacked the arguing.

"Though, Logan and Remus, I didn'texpect that." Parker said turning to Remus and Logan.

"Wowowowowowowowowowow! WHat! They are together!" Roman asked in compelete shock. Remy took a sip of his coffee and ushed his sunglasses down a little going "I told you that your fucking oblivious."

"EvErYoNe NeW?!"
"Duh." They all collectivly and simulatinously replied.

"Remy I did miss you, you lways cracked me up." Parker stated.
"I missed all of you, Patton with your puns, Emile wiht your cartoon love, Remy with your scaracsum, Logan and yur logic and the way you pissed off Remy and Roman,"

Which both Remy and Roma replied with "Hey!" While Loagn, Janus amd Remus smirked.

"Thomas with your pizza love and welcomeness, Roman with your dramatic and theater craze, Remus with everythig you come up with, ad Janus well your my best friend."

Logans eyes began to flash and he began to twich. "Logie, are you okay?" Remus said grabbing Logans hand.

With that someone else appeared.

"Kelly!"

Before all of the stood the ghost of Kelly. "Y-your dead?" Patton asked.
"Yeah, killed myself last night, oh Parker. Ha now I have two lives on my hands, yours and mine." And with that she was gone as soon as she came.

"I'm sorry, I should have helped that night." Janus said, close to tears.
"NO! You did try I remember that, plus you have sufferd to much for my death, don't fucking blame yourself."

"Bu-"
"No! Kelly strangled me to death then framed it as a suicidal hanging. What part of that is your fault?"
There was silence, but in thet silence there were a bunch of 'I told you sooo'. Everyone told Janus not to blame himslef, and even the vituim was telling him that.

"Exactly." I- um Parker said. They began to become less realistic, "I've got to go, there is this girl who I've got a date with. Byeeeee."

"Wow, ghosts date still?" Remu blurted out
"Bye" Janus said, which was followed by the others.

Now they were all just there in the park, sitting on the grass, Janus with tears in his eyes.

o0o

Once the day was over and everyone left together, Remus walked by Logan "It was Kelly then?" Remus cheerful asked.
"yeah fortunetly it wasn't anyone important."
"Dam, had anyone told you before that your a savage?"
"But I'm not a beast."
"How are you so so smart and yet so stupid." Remus asked with a grin.
"FALSEHOOD!"
"Yo! Remus don't annoy your boyfriend" Grinned Remy.