9.

Nobody said a word as Patton left and they all listened to the footsteps heading towards  his room "Secret, secrets are no fun, tell me know or we are done, Remus?" Roman know that if Patton refused to talk about it, Remus is probally the only one who would share.

"Janus snogged Patton." Virgil almost said something. "No way!" 
"Okay, okay. I'm going to talk to Pat." Janus said. He felt bad, maybe he shouldn't have said anything, he shouldn't have kissed Patton in the first place, it wasn't fair.

Janus went to Pattons and Emile's room."Patton," Janus opened the door, Patton sat on his bed, his head resting on his knees. "I'm sorry, for it all." Janus sat next to Patton, looking at his hands.
"It-t's fine, it's just. I have this, weird feeling." Patton said hugging himself, letting his feet touch the ground. "I don't know what it is. It's just sudden and new."

" I shouldn't have done it. I like you, but I shouldn't have just kissed you." Janus said, the guilt overcoming any hope.
"I kissed you back." Patton said grabbing Janus hand.

Janus felt flustered and knwo he was bluching like mad right now.

o0o

It was then when Kelly got back. She was drunk as hell. "Where the fuck is Logan!" She had slammed the door open, and lent against it. Logan, being the sensible one, was the one who Kelly would ask for assistance from, espically when she was drunk.
"I'm here." Logan said coming out from the kitchen. As he appeared before her a impact came to Loagn. Kelly had slapped him right across the face.

Roman noticed how his brother looked like he was about to turn cannablistic on Kelly.
Virgil helped hold him back.

"What took you so fucking long! Help me to my room, you useless peice of shit." Logan did as she asked. He know quicker he did, quicker he could get away from her.

'what the fucks wrong with her.' Virgil hadn'ty seen kelly this bad, he had began to see her cruel ways, but she hadn't hit anyone. "That's just Kelly, she gives you a false sense of safty then-" Roman started as he read Virgil's sign.
"BOOM!" Remus completed floppingt on to the floor in rage. "It's always Logan or Janus, she hates them the most. Why?"

"Who knows." Roman said joining his brother on the floor.

o0o

By the time Kelly had gotten home Remy and Emile where back in the living room watching Steven Universe, and Emile started getting emotional.
The two of them where huddled togther, and Remy couldn't help but laugh at Emile's attachment to the show.

"I-I'm sorry."
"No your not!"
"I-haha-I am. It's haha, just haha. Cute."
"No, its an art work in need of true appreisation."
"Aww Emile, I'm it saying it's not, just haha, I can't see how your so emotionally attached."
"HoW cAnT yOu?!?!" EMile frantically asked as Remy resed his head on Emiles.
"I can feel the heat of your rage."