21.

Warning: Panic Attack

Logan and Remus found that Shelly and the other oprhans she lived with were a great team, but chaotic, they were very similar to them. They got to meet Ms Coleman, or as they were allowed to call her, Gracie.
"Okay, so what are all of your names?" Gracie got her notebook and pen out.

"Logan Fantasma, Remus and Roman Tayler, Patton Cho, Janus, or um Janna If the records haven't changed Viltu, Thomas Sanders, Remy Solance, Emile Piciani, and Virgil Duff." The last name made Shelly and Gracie look at each other.

"Patterson." They both muttered.
"What about Patton?"
"Oh nothing, is just he reminds me of on of the first kids we dealt with, Noah Patterson."
"What happened to them" Remus asked, he was subspiouse of them at the moment, there was definaly some secrets to unlock. "They rans from home and their parents went on a man hunt for them, Shelly here found him in a tree and we found him a home."

o0o

The group got back home, still without a clue for where Remus and Logan were. "Hey lets be optimistic, after all Pattons birthday is soon." Janus said as they all climbed out of the car.

"Yeah! You excited?" Roman said masking his longing for is best friend, he missed Remus.

They got inside to see Kelly, she was so pissed it was like steam came from her ears. "WHERE HAVE YOU ALL BEEN?"

"To get the shopping, but we forgot the money so we have have had to come back." Janus said on the spot. Luckily it lined up with Thomas's lie.
"AND WHERE IS LOGAN AND REMUS, YOU FUCKING ASS." Janus had to stop himself from saying 'I'm not a fucking donkey.' but he instead said "ThErE gOnE?!?" Roman, for a second, thought 'wow they might have better acting skills then me.'

Then the expected happened, Janus was hit, and kicked. Kelly stopped and took Virgil's arm, "Things have only gotten worse since You arrived!"

Flashbacks of that day came back to Janus and he wasn't going to let it repeat.
"Stop!" Janus screamed as Virgil was pushed to the floor.

"What did you say to me!" Kelly said Kicking Virgil in the face as he began to get up. "I said Stop!" Janus said, lettign anger control him. "Janus-"
"Sorry Pat."
"YOU BETTER BE FUCKING SORRY YOU UNWANTED CHILD!" Kelly said pushing him.
"Your a fucking dissapointment, at least your fucking striaght." She laughed at Janus. "Straight? I'm fucking dating Patton, you witch."
"Exactly, Patton's a boy, and you, Janna, are a girl, just like Parker." Janus broke. He hit her, right across the face.

"Ah! You little fucker!"
"I'm Janus, npt fucking Janna! Bitch, and Parker was nonbinary!"
"I Don't Care, I'm Just Glad She Is Gone." Kelly smirked as she walked away.

Janus was going to kill her. Who wants to join, I am?

o0o

"Okay, I must apologise." Gracie said as she walked back into the room. "This could take a few days. We have to find you all new homes and soon. Probally the 16th."
"Patton's Birthday?" Logan mummbled.

"Thank you for your time and help." Logan said getting up and ready for two more days of walking. "Wait!" Shelly called. "Kelly? She is pretty far. How did you guys get here?"
"We walked." Remus revealed.
"What! Okay, I'm driving you both bcak, don't worry, I'll drop you off a block away."

o0o

After waht just happened Virgil had run to his room, he was having a panic attack. His breath getting faster and heavier, he could feel every vain and how the blood moved through it. His heart rate drsically fastened. He felt faint and wanted to cry.

Roman came bursting into see if he was okay, noticing he wasn't. Roman kneeled next to him "I'm I okay to-" He was cut short by Virgil hugging him. Crying into his shirt. "Oh Virgil it's okay."

Roman helped him calm down the best he could, Virgil was camed, but still panicking. Until he started to crack up in laughter.

"W-What is it?" Roman asked also laughing, after all laughter is contagouse.
"Japan's flag is a pie chart of how much of Japan is Japan."

"HOnesly Virgil" Roman Laughed "Gosh if I had a dollar for everytime I thought about you, I'd have one dollar. Afterall you're all I think about."

Virgil started at him, blushing like mad. "Wha-" Virgil stopped himself and went with "Have fun being broke, idiot." Roman kissed Virgils forehead. "Your cute when your flustered."
Virgils face was as red as a Solanum Lycopersicum.

After a while, Janus walked into the room. "Hey Janus! Whats the first thing you notice when someone approches you?"Roman asked. Janus checked his nails and gay up said "The audacity."
"You okay?" Virgil asked.
"Yeah fine, just came here to check on you." Janus lied, he wasn't okay, he was pissed as hell.

"Um, sorry if this is an unwanted question, but um, who is Parker?" Jnaus had been to distracted by other things to even tell Virgil who Parker was before now.

"They were my best friend, they had been here since they were so many months old. They, they have the same birthday as you too, same age and everything, but. Well their dead now." Janus said trying not to cry. Virgil hugged him.

"I'm sorry."