1

"The first round goes to Team Yoo!" the announcer said and the people who is watching cheer on Jeongyeon.

Jeongyeon proudly stand up and gave his bright smile, his fangirls start to screaming his name that made Jeongyeon smile more.

Well Jeongyeon is a famous gamer with a handsome face and attractive smile that won many girls. Mina who is smiling at him tap his shoulder.

"Well you won the first round" Mina said while smirking. Jeongyeon laugh at her and pat her head.

"Do well at second round, Myoui" Jeongyeon said and he feel his smol friend pinching his side. He look back and he saw an angry cub glaring at him.

"Get off your hands at her, Yoo" Chaeyoung said and Jeongyeon cup his head. He is smiling like a creep man that made Chaeyoung glare at him, he knows that his hyung would probably tease him again.

"You smol little cub, don't get jealous that was a friendly pat" Jeongyeon said and he pressed his hand into Chaeyoung's head.

"But still!"

"Nah let's go down to find those crackheads" Jeongyeon said

"Humph" Chaeyoung said and he kissed Mina in her cheeks that made the girl blush. The two idiot run to find the tofu and the yoda.

"You literally leave your girlfriend there" Jeongyeon while looking at the different gaming shop.

There are at the event that has many gaming booth, anime or artist booth, kpop booth and other tournament for gaming.

Both Jeongyeon and Mina are invited to play PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUND or also known as PUBG.

"She has a something to do, let her" Chaeyoung said and Jeongyeon nodded his head.

"ARGH WHY ARE YOU SO GOOD?!" Jeongyeon laugh as he recognized who belong the voice is.

They both saw how Tzuyu and Dahyun playing like a crazy man in the free to play ps4.

"Tzuyu let me win for one round!" Dahyun said while he is already standing up while Tzuyu is still calm.

"No no no" Tzuyu said and Dahyun is already pissed.

"I don't know why you two don't watch my game huh?" Jeongyeon asked the two and Dahyun look back giving up.

"Hyung!!" Dahyun said while pouting his lips and he is about to hug Jeongyeon when Jeongyeon hold his head.

"Don't ever try to do something gross" Jeongyeon and Dahyun glare at him

"It's not gross! It's called love affection!" Dahyun said and Chaeyoung laugh at him.

"Yes 10th win for today" Tzuyu said and he look at Dahyun, smirking that made Dahyun cling to him.

"Gosh you are annoying" Tzuyu said while dragging Dahyun out of the booth while the two is following them.

"Let's eat or do you want to roam around" Jeongyeon said and the three puppies nodded their head.

They are looking at the new gaming consoles when someone familiar catches Jeongyeon's eyes. She is wearing a wide jeans partnered with blue and white stripped shirt.

"Hyung how about I buy some consoles for Mina? How about- hey yuhoo" Chaeyoung said and he wave his hand in front of Jeongyeon.

Dahyun and Tzuyu is looking at him, the three look where Jeongyeon is looking at.

"Is that your ex?!" Dahyun shouted and Jeongyeon quickly cover his mouth. Chaeyoung and Tzuyu smirk they are about to call her when the girl look back.

Their gazes lock to each other and Nayeon glare at him. Jeongyeon slowly let go of Dahyun and he run away from them.

"What the- stupid yoo" Nayeon said and she roll her eyes. She saw his friends smiling and waving at him.

She raise her middle finger that made them speechless. Nayeon flip her hair and get back to her work.

"Who was it?" Sana asked while signing some of her arts, Nayeon sit beside her and fix their table.

"Some stupid people" Nayeon said that made Sana laugh and smile to her fans.

"Unnie your art is pretty like your face. Can I have a photo with you?" the female fan said while Sana nodded her head. She smile at the camera and thank her fan.

"I know you saw your ex, he is playing earlier" Sana said while drinking her water.

"I don't care" Nayeon said and she roll her eyes.

That stupid face, I really hate Yoo! Nayeon thought while murdering Jeongyeon in her mind.

Meanwhile Jeongyeon is spacing out, he is already outside of the venue holding a bunny design cotton candy.

"Why I bought this? You are really stupid" Jeongyeon talk to his self and munch his cotton candy.

"Argh this is annoying, how could she still......pretty? Arghhhh I hate this" Jeongyeon said and he look up.

"Im Nayeon Im Nayeon" he mumble and he close his eyes.

_________________________________________