32

"What? She cheated?" Jeongyeon asked when the morning comes that made Jennie slowly nodded her head.

Nayeon is just listening to them while preparing their breakfast. Jeongyeon sigh and look at Nayeon.

"I think you should stay with Nayeon for days" Jeongyeon that made them look at him.

"What about you?" Jennie asked and Jeongyeon just smile.

"Don't worry about me. I will go overseas for the seminar" Jeongyeon said while smiling at them.

Jennie nodded her head and Nayeon just let them talk how their life goes. As Nayeon serve their breakfast.

"I made some chicken soup in case you have a hangover" Nayeon said while giving Jennie her bowl of chicken soup and two pieces of bread.

Nayeon and Jeongyeon start to eat while Jennie is looking at her food. Jennie feels Nayeon's hand tapping her head that made Jennie smile a little bit.

"Just eat, we will try to help you" Nayeon said and Jennie look at her, she shook her head.

"No need, I can handle myself" Jennie said

"You can talk to her and clear everything" Jeongyeon said as he wipe Nayeon's mouth and he smile while looking at her.

Jennie witness the moment that made her sad. She also do that to me

"I can wipe myself" Nayeon said while glaring at him. Jeongyeon just laugh and he continue to babying her that made Nayeon smile and enjoy it.

Meanwhile Jennie is trying to contact her wife to talk to her but minutes after she didn't recieved any response from her.

"She didn't even reply yet?" Jeongyeon asked while packing his things. Jennie shook her head and she look at Nayeon who is fixing Jeongyeon's polo and jacket.

"I think you should go to her workplace and try to talk to her. Relationship works to the both of you so talk to each other" Nayeon said and she smile while giving Jeongyeon the polo that he is going to wear.

"Thank you" Jeongyeon said while smiling at Nayeon. Jennie is just looking at them and she can't help but to get envy.

"Hey you want to come with us at the airport?" Nayeon asked and Jennie shook her head.

"I'm going back to house" Jennie said and Nayeon nodded her head.

As for Nayeon and Jeongyeon, Nayeon is driving Jeongyeon to the airport. Jeongyeon is holding her hand while Nayeon is driving.

"You know, you should let go of my hand. I'm driving" Nayeon said and Jeongyeon just kiss the back of her hand.

"Nope, I want to hold your hand" Jeongyeon said that made Nayeon smile. The two arrive at the airpot exact in time.

"Take care of yourself there and eat your meal. I wanna go with you" Nayeon said while pouting at Jeongyeon.

Jeongyeon lean over and peck on her lips. Nayeon can feel the eyes on the people on them that made ger flustered.

"I wanna be with you but you still have work to do. I'm going back next week"

"Okay fine but don't let yourself strave. I feel like I want to be with you" Nayeon said and Jeongyeon pull into a tight hug.

Jeongyeon place a sweet kiss on her forehead and pull away. He smile at her and caress her cheeks.

"I love you"

"I love you too"

Jeongyeon get inside of the airpot and Nayeon smile while seeing Jeongyeon disappear in her sight.

Nayeon feel so uneasy seeing Jeongyeon away from her. She just ignore her thoughts and she get on their company to do some work.

"Miss Im this is the accounting from the hospital" her secretary said while giving the folder to Nayeon.

"Thank you and also please give me a cup of coffee" Nayeon said and her secretary smile. She is analyzing the statement of account and she sigh deeply.

The amount of money loss while her father is handling the company. She just sigh and do what she have to do.

"Miss Im your coffee" her secratary said and Nayeon look up to her.

She is about to hold the cup when her fingers slip that made the cup fall.

"Omg!" her secretary said and Nayeon stand up. She pick up the broken pieces of the cup and her fingers cut.

"Miss Im don't touch it. I will call the janitor" she said and she pick up her phone to call. She run to get the first aid kit and she give it to Nayeon.

"That hurts" Nayeon said as her secretary put the alcohol.

"I'm sorry" she said and Nayeon just looking at the janitor who is cleaning the broken cup.

"You want a coffee again?"

"No, order me a lunch please" Nayeon said and her secretary nodded her head.

Nayeon is waiting for her lunch and she look at her phone if Jeongyeon text her but she received nothing.

Hours after Nayeon left the office with such a uncomfortable feeling in her chest that she can't describe.

"Hello?" Nayeon answer the call and she heared Jennie soft sobs in the other line.

"N-nayeon unnie" she cried that made Nayeon heart sunk in pain. This is the first time that Jennie call her unnie.

"Where are you? I will fetch you"

"House" Nayeon quickly ended the call and she drive to Jennie's house with a heavy heart.

She curse when the traffic goes deep. She is trying to dial Jennie but she is not answering now.

Finally the traffic slowly move and she dive fast. Nayeon already arrive at Jennie. And she saw Jennie outside, sitting in the street while she buried her head in her lap.

"Nini, let's go" Nayeon said as Jennie look up to her with a sad smile on her face. Jennie slowly hold Nayeon's hands admiring Nayeon's sincere smile.

Jennie start to get worried as she heared her heartbeat gets faster when she hold Nayeon's hand.

Nayeon slowly drag her go to her car as they get inside Nayeon start to drive back to her condo.

"Stop looking at your phone" Jennie said that made Nayeon close her phone.

"Sorry, Jeongyeon is still not answering my calls and message" Nayeon said and Jennie look at her. The worry in Nayeon's eyes make her heart ache.

Suddenly she want to hold Nayeon and hug her tightly. But she look away.

Hours later Nayeon get the bad news.

Jeongyeon's plane crashed

That made Nayeon world's crashed.

_________________________________

Note: Hello sorry for the late update. Really busy and having a hard day this past weeks.

Thank you for supporting😊