17

"Hey wake up!" Mina said while hitting Jeongyeon with a pillow. Jeongyeon groan and he fall on the floor that made Mina giggle.

"The hurts" Jeongyeon said while sitting. He notice that Mina is dressed and he wonder where she is going.

"Are you going out?" Jeongyeon asked and Mina show him a ticket that made him gasped.

"What the hell? Are you going to Japan?!" Mina hit his head with her ticket.

"I'm going home you ostrich. I bought this last time, I forgot to tell you" Mina said and Jeongyeon stand up while stretching his arms.

"Well are you okay now? Like as in okay" Jeongyeon asked and Mina nodded her head

"Yeah of course, I'm going to distract myself by helping my father at the animal shelter. Anyway don't drive me to the airport I'm going now" Mina said and Jeongyeon nodded his head.

He help Mina to carry her things to the taxi and pat her head one last time.

"Do well huh, I will hit Chaeyoung when he get back. How dare him" Jeongyeon said while flexing his muscles, Mina jus laugh at him.

"I will and thank you for everything from the start and now. Please tell Nayeon that I'm happy to know her" Mina said and she hug Jeongyeon. He hug her back while patting her back.

"I will" Jeongyeon said and Mina get inside of the taxi. Jeongyeon wave his hand until the taxi disappear in his sight.

Jeongyeon smile and he go back inside, he is walking to the hallway when he saw Nayeon sitting at the lounge.

"Hey are you just got here?" Jeongyeon said and Nayeon look up to him. She immediately hide her phone and shook her head.

"Nope, I was at my office about 2 hours ago. Anyway where is Mina?" Nayeon asked and Jeongyeon sit beside her

"She just left, going home" Jeongyeon said and he look at Nayeon with a smile on his face.

"Where? I ordered a game for her, I bet she will like it" Nayeon said while looking at her phone. Jeongyeon make face and he mumbling something that make Nayeon look back at him.

"Are you saying something?" She asked, he shook his head and look at her with a smile on his face.

"Nothing, she is going to Japan. Don't bother to gave her and gave me that game because I'm already here beside you" Jeongyeon said while raising his eyebrows up and down.

"This is for Mina and when is she going back? I didn't have to say goodbye to her" Nayeon said while pouting that made Jeongyeon chuckled.

Jeongyeon likes about Nayeon is her pouty lips, it was cute and kissable. It looks perfect for him and her teeth that make Jeongyeon fall for her over and over again.

"I don't know, she is hurt for what happen" Jeongyeon said and Nayeon look at his eyes. They were like staring for about a minute when Jeongyeon look away and he blush.

Nayeon just chuckled and she poke Jeongyeon's cheek.

"You look cute when you are red" Nayeon said and Jeongyeon look back at her. Their face where close to each other.

"But you are more cute" Jeongyeon said and he smirk at Nayeon. She push his face away and she look away. Her heart is starting to beat faster and Jeongyeon hold her hand.

"Are you going somewhere?" Jeongyeon asked and Nayeon shook her head.

"Okay, get ready and let's date" Jeongyeon said and Nayeon nodded her head.