33

After 3 years

"Congratulations Ms. Im!" the staff cheer Nayeon as she get inside of her office.

"Woah thank you guys!" Nayeon said while smiling at them. She can't stop smiling as her staffs started to sing a congratulations song.

"Congratulation to us guys. Party later and on me!" Nayeon annouce as her staff start to cheer. Nayeon found Jennie who is clapping at them.

"Nini!" Nayeon said as she hug Jennie that made the latter blush in red.

In 3 years Jennie found herself working with Nayeon. Things get smoother at them as Jennie confess her feelings.

Flashback

"I have something to tell" Jennie said while looking away. Nayeon stop typing at her laptop and she look up to Jennie who is nervous.

"Yeah, what it is?"

"I know that you still love and you still finding him but I want to let this out" Jennie said and she bravely look at Nayeon's sad eyes.

She can't bear Nayeon like that. She want Nayeon to be happy. And the reason is her.

"I love you Nayeon" she said that made Nayeon fall in her chair.

"Are you.....okay?" Jennie said, Nayeon look at Jennie.

"Are you sure? Maybe you are just confessed?" Nayeon said and Jennie shook her head.

"Oh my gosh. How..? Oh my god" she said and she look at Jennie. Jennie tries to control her tears.

Flashback ended

"Congratulations love" Jennie said while hugging Nayeon.

"Let's celebrate later" Nayeon said and Jennie nodded her head. The two go out of the office while their hands lock to each other.

It's been three years and Nayeon didn't see Jeongyeon. She is still finding him but there is still no news what happen to him.

Is he alive or already dead. Nayeon still hope to find him. If she will ask if she still love Jeongyeon, she doesn't know.

One thing she know is Jennie makes her happy.

"Love let's go to my condo. I will cook for you" Jennie said while driving, Nayeon nodded her head and she look at her phone, waiting for the private investagator message about finding him.

The two arrive at Jennie's condo and Jennie wrap her arms around Nayeon's waist.

"What do you think about the vacation?" Jennie asked as she wore her apron and Nayeon is changing her clothes into the comfortable one.

"Oh Hawaii? I will check my sched" Nayeon said and Jennie nodded her head.

Jennie slowly serve the food she cook as Nayeon sit in front of her looking how look beautiful the food is.

Jeongyeon also cook Nayeon thought and she knock off her thoughts.

"That's hot, blow it" Jennie said while feeding Nayeon.

"Ouch" Nayeon said as she accidentally touch the pot that made Jennie panic.

Jennie hold her hand and kiss where it hurt. Nayeon smile at the kiss.

"You should be careful" Jennie said while blowing it to ease the pain.

"Yes boss" Nayeon said while laughing at her. Jennie just smile and kiss Nayeon's lips that made Nayeon smile and pinch her cheeks.

_________________________________

Hawaii

"Gosh Dahyun that's hot!" Chaeyoung shouted as Dahyun laugh at him. They were at the beach playing at the sand.

Tzuyu and Sana are looking at the two dumb while eating watermelon. Momo and Mina are out to buy some cold drinks.

"Are they dumb?" Sana said as she look at Tzuyu.

"No one is dumb as them, wait no someone is more dumber" Tzuyu said that made Sana look at him.

"You mean her? Baby don't be mean at her" Sana said as she move closer to him. Tzuyu place his arms around Sana's shoulder as the one guys eyeing at Sana.

"Nah, anyway you should put my polo on you. I don't like guys drooling over you" Tzuyu said while handling polo to her.

"What? So are you going to be topless? Gosh put it! I don't girls to drool over you" Sana said and she gave back the polo to him.

"They can stare at it as they want. You are the  one who can touch this. Put it" Tzuyu said and he put the polo over Sana.

"Come here and sit at my lap so that they can't stare at me" Tzuyu said and Sana happily sit on his lap.

"Are you hard?" Sana tease that made Tzuyu hit her head.

"Stupid and stop grinding" Tzuyu said and he hug Sana from behind.

"What are they doing?" Chaeyoung asked while looking at Tzuyu and Sana.

"Duh they are hugging what are you? Blind?" Dahyun said and Chaeyoung glare at him. Chaeyoung gets a handful of sands and he throw it to Dahyun's bare back.

"That's hot you little bean!" Dahyun said and he run at Chaeyoung to smack him down.

"Catch me old man!" Chaeyoung said and he laugh because Dahyun is already panting while chasing Chaeyoung.

The two play at the ocean as the two japanese came back with some of snacks and drinks.

"You are sweating" Mina said while wiping Chaeyoung's face while he is munching strawberry.

"You are hot that's why" Chaeyoung answered that made Mina burn in red.

"Woah cub you are getting smooth" Dahyun said while showing him a thumbs up.

"I learn from my master. I miss Jeongyeon hyung" Chaeyoung said that made them look at him.

"I miss him too. I really wish that we can see him here" Momo said and they agree at her.

"We are been finding him for about 3 years and still no clues where is he. I really hope that he is still alive" Tzuyu said

"I wonder if Nayeon noona also try to find him? Or she already forget about him" Dahyun said while looking at them.

"Maybe, she is already with Jennie. She didn't care about him" Tzuyu harshly said that made Sana hit it.

"Don't talk like that. We don't know what she is doing. But to my knowledge she manage to save their company. Maybe she is busy to manager their company" Sana said

"Yeah Tzu, we don't know. We can't judge her"

As the evening come the girls get inside at the hotel while the three boys are out to walk around.

"Should I call them? They can take a picture" Dahyun said while looking around.

"Yeah it's really pretty" Tzuyu said while taking a few shots.

Chaeyoung is quiet while looking at the store but someone catch his eyes. His eyes went wide as he recognize who is it.

Chaeyoung drop his pineapple juice that made the boys look at him.

"Yow bro what happen?" Dahyun asked and he look at where Chaeyoung is looking.

"Yeah- wait" Tzuyu said

The three of them look at each other and they look back at the certain person who is smiling while presenting selling.

_________________________________