23

Flashback

Warning: Self harm

"One two Yoo wrong!" the teacher said while teaching his students some dance lesson.

Jeongyeon groan and he glare at his classmates that his partner for this activity.

"Hold me you shit" his classmate said and Jeongyeon glare at her.

"I hope Nayeon won't get angry at this" Jeongyeon said and he hold his partner hand and waist.

The P.E class finished and Jeongyeon change his clothes to his uniform. Jeongyeon is walking to the gate to wait Nayeon there when he saw President Im waiting for him.

"Oh Jeongyeon let's talk" President Im said and Jeongyeon nodded his head.

"Should we wait for Nayeon? We are having our date" Jeongyeon said and he is about to text Nayeon saying that her father is here.

"Don't tell her" President Im said and Jeongyeon nodded his head. President Im brought him to his office.

President Im told his secretary to them alone and Jeongyeon sit at the chair while looking around.

He really admire President Im because of his hardwork he manage to build a company that owns multiple companies.

He promise to himself that he will work hard to make Nayeon and their future family have a comfortable life.

"Honestly I really like you for my daugther. You are handsome, smart and I can't deny that you are the most suitable husband for my daugther. Her previous suitors are trash" President Im said that made Jeongyeon smile.

He is glad that Nayeon's father like him for her. Even though his parents likes Nayeon too so they were fine both sides.

"But this news really broke my trust to your family" President Im said and he slam in front of Jeongyeon, the pictures of his father and Nayeon's mother having an affair.

Jeongyeon's heart broke when he saw it. His hands start to shake and he don't know how to react. He is just looking while his tears are falling out in his eyes.

"I treat your father as my best buddy! But how can they betray me and Nayeon! Now you are going to pay for what he did" President Im said that made Jeongyeon look at him.

He immediately kneel in front of him and his head is in the floor, down.

"I-I'm sorry for what my father do. I-I will talk to him and I will make them stop" Jeongyeon said while his legs and hands are shaking from fear.

He is afraid that President Im might have to do bad to his family. He is mad, afriad to his father and to President Im.

He is also worried about his sisters especially to his mother that is working hard for them.

"Sorry is not the solution Jeongyeon. Broke up with my daugther and don't ever see her again" President Im as he glare at the young boy kneeling in front of him.

"S-sir I can't, I love Nayeon so much. She is making me happy, she is my life" Jeongyeon said as he look up but it seems that President Im doesn't change his mind.

"Broke up with her your sister will loss her work and Seungyeon do you want me to terminate her contract? Her dream is to be actress it looks like it going to be crash" President Im threaten Jeongyeon, he instead that he fight he surrender.

He tries to avoid Nayeon but he can't. He gave himself a week before he broke up with her but something came up that made him go overseas.

Her older sister Seungyeon commited suicide, the reason? She saw her father with Nayeon's mother. She is already depressed from her work then it triggers when she saw it.