26

nabongs.im

y.jeongyeon01:
Hi

y.jeongyeon01:
I miss you

y.jeongyeon01:
It's been 6 months and I miss you so much

y.jeongyeon01:
I hope you're doing fine there

y.jeongyeon01:
I'm going to Japan cause I invited to play their newly released game

y.jeongyeon01:
I hope that you are with me

y.jeongyeon01:
And tell my fans that this girl belongs my heart

y.jeongyeon01:
That I'm so in love with you

y.jeongyeon01:
That's all I miss you

y.jeongyeon01:
Wait......I love you
_

________________________________

"I don't like this!" Tzuyu said while whining at Jeongyeon. Jeongyeon furrowed his eyebrowd and hit his head.

"It looks good, you shit! Buy it already!" Jeongyeon said while giving the polo that they were looking.

"What if Sana won't like this" Tzuyu said and Jeongyeon furrowed his eyebrows.

"Even though you are naked she still love you" Jeongyeon said that made Tzuyu burn in red.

"Hyung what are you saying? Ew" he said and he buy the polo. Jeongyeon just teasing him.

"Ew? hahhahahaha"

"I'm innocent, I can't hear anything" Tzuyu said while covering his ears. Jeongyeon just laugh at him and they go out of the mall.

"Don't act like you are innocent" Jeongyeon tease him more and Tzuyu cover his mouth while glaring at him.

"Stoppppppp" he said and Jeongyeon remove his hand. Jeongyeon just wrap his arms around.

"Tzu go with me at the Japan" Jeongyeon said

"Yeah sure but can I bring Sana with us? Well we can also tell our other friend to be with us" Tzuyu said and Jeongyeon nodded his head.

"Yeah, we can have a little party" Jeongyeon said and they settle their plans to Japan.

Jeongyeon is only one at his condo. He came back after 3 months of vacation at their home.

"My back hurts" he said while stretching. He clean every corner of his place.

"I miss youuuuuu" Jeongyeon whine while looking at Nayeon's picture in his phone.

"I wonder if you also think of me" Jeongyeon said and he tries to message Nayeon again when his mother call him.

"Hello mom"

"Where are you?" His mother asked

"I'm here at my condo, why?"

"I'm going there, I have food with me" she said that made Jeongyeon smile.

"Yeah okay, take care" Jeongyeon said and he ended the call.

"Are you that hungry?" his mother asked and Jeongyeon just smile at her. He keep putting the pork in his mouth.

"Aigoo should I bring you food everyday?"

"No no, it's okay" Jeongyeon said

"Anyway your dad text me"

"What about it?" He asked and he put the dishes at the sink.

"Do you want to manage his restaurant? You can still do streaming" his mother asked and Jeongyeon just humm.

"It's okay for me, are you okay mom?"

"Yeah it's okay, I already forgive your father. It's really time for acceptance and I'm already good as long as you and your sister are good" his mother said that made Jeongyeon smile.

"Mommy I love youuuuuuu" Jeongyeon said while hugging his mother so tight.

"Aigoo my baby" his mother said that made them smile.

_________________________________

Note: New story drop! It's in filipino hehe. It's called 'UNFINISHED' 2yeon x Jeongmi ahehehehhehehehe