10

"Hey what do you think of this?" Jeongyeon asked while showing off the white polo shirt. Dahyun get it and they go to the cashier.

"Buy it already and let's go home" Dahyun said while groaning. They have been like 30 minutes in the store just to buy a single polo shirt.

"It is look good for me?" Jeongyeon asked and Dahyun groan. He stratch his nape while Jeongyeon asking the sales lady if it's look good to him.

"Hyung hyung hyung buy it" Dahyun while pointing out the counter. Jeongyeon laugh and go to the counter buy it finally.

"Finally" Dahyun said while going oyt of the store. Then suddenly Jeongyeon smell himself.

"I think I need new perfume" Jeongyeon said while smelling his t shirt. Dahyun mess his hair and drag Jeongyeon to the pizza parlor.

"You only think that and I'm fucking hungry" Dahyun said while lining up. Jeongyeon just smile brightly while looking at his phone. He is waiting for Nayeon's message.

"What do you want?" Dahyun said while looking at the menu. Jeongyeon smile and wrap his arms around Dahyun.

"Nayeon" he said and Dahyun hit him in the shoulders.

"You are hopeless, one 4 cheese pizza please" Dahyun said and the cashier nodded his head. They are waiting for their pizza and Dahyun notice how happy Jeongyeon, happier than before.

"Are you sure about that?" Dahyun asked suddenly

"What do you mean?"

"The thing between you and Nayeon. I think it happen fast like a tank like a soldier" Dahyun said that made Jeongyeon chuckled.

"We are that dating but I'm earning her trust and love again. You know courting?" Jeongyeon said while fixing his hair. He is thinking if he change his hairstyle to make him more attractive to Nayeon's eyes.

"Well it's your decisions anyway do yoy still love her?" Dahyun asked and their pizza came.

"Uhm I think" Jeongyeon answered while shoving the pizza inside of his mouth. Dahyun mouth open to see how Jeongyeon put the whole slice of pizza inside of his mouth.

"What the- eat slowly!" Dahyun scold him and Jeongyeon nodded his head.

After that Dahyun excuse himself to go to back to his work because his client is already looking for him. Dahyun is a veterinarian and he owns a clinic where Tzuyu also working as Dahyun's assistant.

"Should I dm her?" Jeongyeon said while looking at his phone. He quickly tap Nayeon's ig and type his message.

nabongs.im

y.jeongyeon01:
Yow grumpy woman where are you?

nabongs.im:
How did you find my account?

y.jeongyeon01:
I have my ways, answer my question😤😤

nabongs.im:
Sana has a fanmeeting so don't disturb me😠

y.jeongyeon01:
Where? I want to ask you to date with me but because I am a understandable suitor. Instead I will go there😗

nabongs.im:
Don't ever try! I'm busy

y.jeongyeon01:
I will try, I should ask Sana though. See you grumpy grandma😗😗😗😗😗

nabongs.im
You are so hard headed😠😤

_________________________________________