43

"Glad you back my son" Mr. Yoo said while looking at Jeongyeon. He can't help but to cry when he saw his son's face again.

"Dad" Jeongyeon said that made him sob. He pull Jeongyeon into a tight hug and Jeongyeon hug him back.

"I miss you so much" he said, Nayeon and her mother smile at each other while looking at the two having their moment.

The dinner went good as Jeongyeon's mother and Nayeon's mother talk about the issue before. Nayeon's mother is guilty about what happen and Jeongyeon's mother said that it is okay.

Jeongyeon also introduce Naeun to them and also his plans on adopting her. Naeun is going be Yoo if the papers will go smoothly.

"I would be glad if you two would get marry already. It's been years and you still not settle down" Mr. Yoo said that made the two stop eating.

"Oh about that-"

"Yeah sure, you want to marry me?" Jeongyeon cut off Nayeon and Nayeon blush in red when Jeongyeon suddenly asking her like that.

"W-what?"

"Will you marry me?" Jeongyeon asked and he pull put the ring inside of his pocket.

They thought that Jeongyeon is joking but they guess he is not. The serious look of Jeongyeon convince Nayeon that he is serious.

"Even though you can't cook-"

"I know how to cook" Nayeon said that made hin chuckled.

"Yeah okay, so I want to spend my life with you. Eversince in college, I imagine my future with you and our future kids. But now we have already a kid" Jeongyeon said while pointing at Naeun who is smiling at them.

"Baby bunny I want to marry you. Let's get marry" Jeongyeon said and Nayeon can't stop crying and she slowly nodded her head.

Jeongyeon happily put the ring in her hand and Jeongyeon hug her tightly. Nayeon cry on his arms and Jeongyeon kiss the side of her head.

"I love you so much bunny"

"I love you too my ostrich"

_________________________________

Author: Short update hehe wedding next😊😊