14

"Yow how is the talk with your loveee?" Jeongyeon asked Mina, she sigh and slam herself in the couch. Jeongyeon is cleaning and he stop when he saw the sad expression. He is afraid that she would stressed but she already stressed tho.

"Want to clean? So that you have a work while you are here" Jeongyeon said and he handed the vacuum. Mina just stared at it and shook her head.

"Be productive huh" Jeongyeon said

"Productive my ass, anyway want a collab with me? Let's play" Mina said amd she stand

"Can't you see that I'm cleaning?" Jeongyeon said and they look at the door when someone knock the door.

"I'm going" Mina said and he let Mina open the door. She froze when she saw Nayeon smiling but it disappear when she saw Mina.

"Uhm Jeong?" Mina called Jeongyeon, he hummed and he stop cleaning. His heart drop when he saw Nayeon.

"Oh hi, come in" Jeongyeon said and Nayeon get inside while she is holding a bread that she bought for them only.

"I thought that she is not staying?" Nayeon whispered and Jeongyeon just look at her with a blank expression.

"I told you that she is going on something, try to understand" Jeongyeon whispered and smile at her.

"But Jeongyeon! It's not okay if she will sleep here!" Nayeon said that shocked Jeongyeon and Mina. He raise his eyebrows.

"And why not? It's my place" Jeongyeon fire back and Nayeon glare at him.

"It's not allowed here especially if you two are not together" Nayeon said, Mina is just staring at them and she really don't know how to calm them.

She regret that she go to Jeongyeon instead of Jihyo but also she is going to regret since she and her boyfriend are living at the same roof.

"Then where should she sleep at your place?" Jeongyeon said, he is already pissed at her. He really don't get girls, they are getting mad at little things.

"W-what?! We're not close!" Nayeon said that made Jeongyeon mess his hair. He is going crazy while Mina is looking at them thinking if she should be here.

They were both frustating, Mina thought.

"Whatever! If you are not letting her stay at your place then she is going to stay here and that's final!" Jeongyeon said and he start his vacuum, he is mumbling something while Nayeon sigh.

"Fine, Mina stay at place as much as you want. I will guide you" Nayeon said that made Mina shocked, her voice is gentle as pillow when she said that.

Jeongyeon smile and he let the two girls out of his place. He is proud at his self for his amazing acting skills.

Jeongyeon is glad that Nayeon is slowly being friendly to others. He bet the two are going to close since Mina is really kind like an angel.

Jeongyeon happily clean his place and get ready for his stream for today.

_________________________________________

"Dammit!" Dahyun said and he almost throw Tzuyu's controller. Tzuyu is laughing while celebrating his victory against Dahyun.

"I won again, my bread yuhooo!" Tzuyu said and he close his ps4, while Dahyun is already counting his money that he brought. They were playing Tekken 7 and they bet, who loss will grant his wish.

"Tzu just a buy a little you yoda, I don't have my card today" Dahyun said and Tzuyu nodded his head.

They were enjoying their sweets when someone get inside of the cafe. Tzuyu choke on his bread and he is start to cough that made Dahyun panicked.