41

"Oh shoot" Jeongyeon as he looks around the airport. It was full of his fans and Nayeon raise her eyebrows.

"I told the security that they should lessen the fans to welcome you. I will hug so that they can't hug you" Nayeon said and she put her arms around Jeongyeon's waist.

Jeongyeon just and he let her girlfriend to do what she wants. He already acknowledge her as his girlfriend. While Naeun is with Sana and Tzuyu because the kid might be scared of the amount of people.

"JEONGYEON! OH MY GOD YOU LOOK HANDSOME!"

"WE MISS YOU OMG!"

"SANA OL NAKAKAPIT ANG JOWA!"

Jeongyeon smile at them while they were going to the van that Nayeon contacted. When they were inside, Nayeon can't stop complaining about earlier.

"Let's go home, I'm dizzy" Jeongyeon said and Nayeon stop talking. She look at Jeongyeon and she pull Jeongyeon to make him sleep in her shoulder.

"I love your scent" Jeongyeon suddenly said and Nayeon blush when she feels Jeongyeon's breath on her neck.

Jeongyeon is smelling her and she feels Jeongyeon's arms wrap around her waist. Hugging her sideways.

"I love you" Jeongyeon whisper and he sleep softy in the shoulders of Nayeon.

This is new Nayeon thought, Jeongyeon is not that touchy person when it comes to her but this time it's new. Eversince they got back together, Jeongyeon got clingy like he always ask her for a hug or a kiss on his cheeks.

Nayeon is not complaining and she love it. The driver just smile while looking at them. It makes him miss his wife.

"Unnie!" Naeun shout while running to Nayeon who got home. Nayeon quickly carry her and kiss her cheeks.

"Are you not tired?" Nayeon asked while getting inside of the hotel. From building, Nayeon upgraded it to a hotel and it's already popular among the tourist.

"A little bit, look oppa look tired" Naeun said and Nayeon look back at Jeongyeon who got awake.

He is holding their bags and he smile when he saw Naeun. He immediately kiss Naeun's nose and that made Naeun giggle.

"Mine?" Nayeon asked while pouting her lips. Jeongyeon roll his eyes and just get inside.

Naeun can't stop asking Nayeon if she is the owner of the hotel. Nayeon answer her with all honesty. Nayeon also renovated the room and Jeongyeon's room.

She made it like a one place and she put three rooms excluding Jeongyeon's gaming room.

"You are rich" Jeongyeon said that made Nayeon laugh. Naeun roam around she smile to see Nayeon and Jeongyeon's picture when they were in college.

"You two look sweet!" Naeun said while smiling. Nayeon just smile and she fix everything.

"I want to cook for you two but I guess I can't" Nayeon said and Jeongyeon look at her.

"You can't cook" Jeongyeon teased that made Nayeon glare at him.

"I can- wait how did you know that I can't cook before. Jeongyeon did your memories get back?" Nayeon said and Jeongyeon just smile.

"No, I can tell that you can't cook" he said and he laugh when Nayeon run to him. They were running around the house and Naeun is just watching them with a lovely smile on her face.

She lost her brother but she got a parent that will love her.

In the end the three of them land on McDonalds since Naeun wants to see the clown.

"That clown is creepy" Jeongyeon said and Nayeon just laugh at him. They just enjoy their dinner while Jeongyeon is getting know what they had when they were in college.

"Your father text me that he want to see you tomorrow with my mom and your mother" Nayeon said while they were walking to the parking lot.

"Oh right my parents" he said

"Well something happen that we didn't expect but everything is fine now" Nayeon said and Jeongyeon nodded his head.

Naeun is sleeping at Jeongyeon shoulder and his hand find on Nayeon's hands. He squeeze it and kiss it tenderly.

"I like holding your hand and also kissing it" he said that made Nayeon smile widely.

"You know, you are not like this" Nayeon admitted

"What do you mean?"

"You used to be tsundere. I just want to kiss then suddenly you push me away but when we fight, you are the one who approach me. You are the sweetest person when I was upset but you come back as a annoying person" Nayeon said and Jeongyeon laugh about it.

"Well I want to be sweeter than before since you said that this is our third time getting back together" Jeongyeon said and Nayeon nodded her head.

They got home safe and Naeun is sleeping at the room while Nayeon is taking a bath. Jeongyeon is watching some of his vidoes when he suddenly wants to pee.

WARNING: 18+

He didn't know that Nayeon is taking a bath in the bathroom at the room. Because Nayeon didn't lock the door, Jeongyeon just quickly get inside and he shocked to see Nayeon's naked body.

"WHAT THE- GO OUT!" Nayeon said while covering her body.

"Oh fuck sorry!"

Jeongyeon panicked and he slip that made him fall.

Nayeon quickly go to him and she totally forgot that she is naked. She look at Jeongyeon, holding his face.

Jeongyeon turn into tomato when his eyes land on Nayeon's chest. He gulped.

"Are you okay? Oh my god, did you hurt your head?" Nayeon asked and Jeongyeon can't answer because he feel his buddy is getting hard.

Nayeon accidentally touch it that made her widen her eyes. Nayeon quickly cover her body and Jeongyeon stand up.

His clothes are already soak and Nayeon shocked to see him slowly take off his t shirt.

"I suddenly want to take a bath. Join me" he said and he pull Nayeon closer to him. This is the first time that they shared in the bathroom.

"Can I kiss you?" Jeongyeon asked and he didn't wait for Nayeon to answer. He connect their lips as Nayeon kiss back.

Jeongyeon deeper the kiss as his hands roam around Nayeon's body. Nayeon pull him closer and she bit Jeongyeon's lower lip.

"Fuck me" Nayeon breathe out that made Jeongyeon smirk.

_________________________________

Author: I feel awkward writing that hehe. I don't know why I feel awkward while writing that kind of scene in my story HAHAHAHAHA

ANYWAY DON'T FORGET TO VOTE ON TWICE ON MAMA! VOTE! VOTE! VOTE!