40

As Jeongyeon and Nayeon get inside of the room that Nayeon book for them. Naeun also with them.

Nayeon left the two since Jeongyeon needs to talk with Naeun while her needs to tall with Jennie. She need to clear things with her and also to let the latter be happy with her own.

"I expect you to go back to him" Jennie said as she arrive at the sea side. Nayeon sit beside her and pat the Jennie's head.

"You know you are amazing woman. You deserve someone who can love you with all of his/her heart" Nayeon said and Jennie nodded her head.

At the first she already accept it. Cause all this time she thought that she love Nayeon but it was all admiration to her. She envy Jeongyeon to have like Nayeon who is beside him.

"I know and I hope that you two would be happy this time. No more hindrance" Jennie said and Nayeon nodded her head.

The two of them talk to each other just like an old friends. Jennie also decided to migrate in other country to find her happiness.

Everything got destroy when she file a divorce with Lisa. Meanwhile Jeongyeon and Naeun are looking at each other.

"You are not my brother?" Naeun said while she is tearing a little bit. Jeongyeon nodded his head and suddenly Naeun feels  her head.

She screamed in pain that made Jeongyeon panic and he check on Naeun if she is okay.

Naeun cry as she remember her memories with her brother. Naeun remember her beloved brother and the accident. Naeun cry on Jeongyeon's arms as she whisper her brother's name over and over again.

"Shh" Jeongyeon whisper and he feels that Naeun stop crying. He look at her and she is sleeping from crying.

Jeongyeon slowly put her in the bed and kiss her forehead. For the years he spend his time with her, Jeongyeon manage to love the kid.

"How is she?" Nayeon asked when she got back at their room. Jeongyeon notice that she is holding a two bottle of wine.

"She is okay but why are you holding a bottle of wine" Jeongyeon asked and Nayeon just smirk.

She put it on the table in the terrace. Jeongyeon follow her and join her drinking the wine that she bought.

"When we go back at Korea, we will check on your head. Do you exprience dizziness?" Nayeon asked as she move closer. Jeongyeon felt comfortable around her so he let her touch and massage his head.

"Sometimes, it feels good" Jeongyeon said that made Nayeon chuckled. She hug him sideways as they look out the beautiful view of Hawaii.

"The girl that you talk earlier. Is she your girlfriend?" Jeongyeon asked that made Nayeon laugh.

"Really? Girlfriend? Nah a little sister to me but we used to call our relationship like that" Nayeon admitted and Jeongyeon nodded his head.

"I feel jealous" Jeongyeon said and Nayeon laugh out loud.

"Why? I'm going to marry you, idiot. Since we were in college my eyes on you, idiot" Nayeon said while looking up to him, the sight of it made Jeongyeon smile from ear to ear.

Jeongyeon feels complete.

"You really in love with me" Jeongyeon said and Nayeon smirk at him.

"You are more in love with me, idiot. I remember how you chase me to be with you again" Nayeon said while smirking at him.

"I guess that I'm in love with you more. I love you from the buttom of my heart" Jeongyeon said as he kiss Nayeon's lips.

_________________________________

Author: I miss Jeongyeon, I miss 2yeon