38

"Sir we already get Yuju. She said that Kyungwan is probably at his house with his sister" Jungkook said and Tzuyu nodded his head.

"Can we go now to the house? Or-"

"We will go now" Jungkook says as he told the other police to follow him while the girls are stay in the hotel in case Nayeon will go home.

"Base on the investigation. The plane crashed in the ocean where Kyungwan and his sister where fishing. Yuju is Kyungwan's lover, she can't accept that Kyungwan is already passed away. She claim Jeongyeon as Kyungwan" Jungkook explain while he is checking his phone.

"Wait, what about the sister?" Chaeyoung asked

"Due to trauma she loss her memories and she thought that Jeongyeon is her brother" Jungkook said that made the three feel bad.

"So if we get Jeongyeon hyung, what about the little girl?" Dahyun asked, he is already nervous about what will happen.

"We will bring her to the orphanage. Their parents already passed away due to accident" Jungkook said and he is still trying to contact Nayeon.

(I put Jeongyeon to avoid confusion)

Meanwhile Jeongyeon and Naeun are teaching Nayeon how to catch fish when suddenly Nayeon step the sea urchin.

"Ah!" Nayeon screamed that made the two look back at her.

"Oppa! Unnie feet step on urchins!!!" Naeun said while hitting Jeongyeon's broad shoulder.

"It's hurts" Nayeon said with a teary eye. Jeongyeon doesn't know what to do and he just carry Nayeon to get inside of the house.

"Can I see?" Jeongyeon said while slowly touching Nayeon's feet.

"Oppa pee on it!" Naeun suddenly said that made Jeongyeon and Nayeon look at her with a wide eyes.

"W-w-what?"

"What the fuck"

"The poison might crawled and reach unnie head. Hurry and pee on it. I won't look!" Naeun said and Jeongyeon remember about the first aid that he learn with the other fishermen.

(Honestly I don't know if it's true or not. Hehe bare with me😊)

"I can't! You should!" Jeongyeon said and he carry Naeun but she kick his legs that made him groan.

"Unnie? Are you okay?" Naeun said while looking at Nayeon who is already pale.

"Oppa hurry!" Naeun said and Jeongyeon curse.

He slowly unzip his pants that made Naeun look away while Nayeon widen her eyes as she saw something hehe (I CAN'T OMG)

"CLOSE YOUR EYES!" Jeongyeon screamed and Nayeon quickly close her eyes while her cheeks are already red.

Nayeon feel the hot liquid on her feet and she groan in pain when she feels the pain on it.

"Are you fucking done?!" Nayeon said

"Yes" he said and he quickly hid his red cheeks when he realize that Nayeon saw it.

"Oppa get the first aid kit, unnie we will clean it" Naeun said and Jeongyeon quickly get the first aid kit.

"Unnie did you see? Hehe" Naeun teased Nayeon that made her blush more.

As Jeongyeon get back the rain pours down that made run to get the dried fish.

"Aish it's not yet done" Jeongyeon said while looking at it.

Naeun and Nayeon are busy cleaning the wound. Suddenly Nayeon feel dizziness as she lay down.

"We should bring her to the clinic" Jeongyeon said as he check on Nayeon. He touch Nayeon's forehead and it's burning in hot.

"Naeun can you handle make a soup?" Jeongyeon asked while covering Nayeon with blanket.

"Yes I can handle!" Naeun said and she runs off the room.

Jeongyeon get a bowl of lukewarm water and a face towel. He slowly tap the face towel on Nayeon's foregead and to her face smoothy.

"You are really pretty" Jeongyeon suddenly said

"Thank you" Nayeon answered and she smile that made Jeongyeon panic. He thought that Nayeon is already sleeping.

"Wanna know something?" Nayeon said and she open her eyes to look at Jeongyeon.

"What?"

"You rarely call me pretty. But I know you find me pretty" Nayeon said as she sit anf smirk at Jeongyeon.

"Oh really? Then should I call you pretty?" Jeongyeon said and he move closer to look closely that Nayeon's eyes

Nayeon get shy and she push Jeongyeon away. Her heart start to beat faster when Jeongyeon hold her cheeks and place a kiss on her nose.

"I feel like doing this" he said and Nayeo  can't stop smiling like a idiot.

"Oh wait I something to ask. I'm just curious okay?"

"What it is?"

"Did we have sex?" He asked that made Nayeon cough and she blush more, well she remember what happen back then.

"What the fuck"

"I'm curious,okay? Because you really looj shocked to see you know" Jeongyeon said without hesistation.

"Gosh your mouth"

"I know, answer my question"

"Uhhh almost but we didn't"

"Are you disappointed?"

"Kind of?" Nayeon answered honestly

"Do you want to continue?" Jeongyeon asked and he laugh when Nayeon hit his head.

"I'm joking!" Jeongyeo  said and tries to dodge Nayeon's countles punch.

"What the fuck. You!" Nayeon said and she jump to catch Jeongyeon but to his surprised he out of balance that made them fall in the floor.

Naeun heared the sound but she didn't care. She is more excited to cook something for Nayeon.

Jeongyeon hissed in pain and he is about to stand up when his lips touch Nayeon's lips.

He froze on his spot and Nayeon get up. She touch her lips and her heart can't stop beating.

Nayeon is about to move away when Jeongyeon pull her into a deep kiss. Nayeo automatic close her eyes and kiss back.

The kiss was long and deep, Nayeon tear up and she pull him closer with their hands roaming around their bodies.

"The soup is ready!" Naeun shouted that made Nayeon push Jeongyeon.

She sit back at the bed, well she just realized that her feet is in pain.

"Why are you face is red, unnie?" Naeun asked and she look at Jeongyeon who is looking away.

"Weird"

_________________________________