16

Night came and Mina is already sleeping at Jeongyeon's bed while Jeongyeon is on his gaming room. He is thinking about earlier.

"This is making me crazy" Jeongyeon said while looking at his pc. He get his extra pillow and blanket from his room.

He caress Mina's head and he go out of the room. He put his pillow at the couch and he fix his position. He stare up and he admire the glow in the dark stars and moon that he bought.

"I'm doing the right thing? What if he do something again?" Jeongyeon said and he remember what happen in the past. He reason why he left Nayeon out of the nowhere.

"You are doing the right thing Jeongyeon. Remember what your sister told you" Jeongyeon cheer himself and he close his eyes until he fall into the dreamland.

Meanwhile Nayeon is outside of the balcony of Sana, looking at the city and she smile sadly.

"This is complicated" Nayeon said while she remember Jeongyeon's face smiling at her.

"Nana are you okay?" Sana asked and she wrap her arms around Nayeon. Nayeon chuckled when she heared the new nickname that Sana call her.

"Nana? Do I look like a grandma?" Nayeon said and she slowly remove Sana's hand.

"Ops are you not aware that you are really a grandma?" Sana said and she earn a hit from a bunny grandma.

"Call me grandma again and I will tell Tzuyu that you like him"

"Okay tell him, you know we already dating ehe" Sana said while smirking at Nayeon that made her drop her jaw.

"You sneaky bitch, you two already dating?" Nayeon asked while Sana is nodding her head

"Yeah we like each other, I didn't see any wrong with it" Sana said and they sit down at the chair while looking at the outside.

"I wish I was not an Im" Nayeon said that made Sana look at her. The sad eyes made Sana sad too.

"You are an Im, face it" Sana said and Nayeon lean over the fence, she slowly close her eyes. Sana is just looking at her and she wipe when a tear fall on her cheeks.

"Don't get tired please" Sana said and her voice is already cracked when she saw Nayeon sobbing.

"I don't know Satang" Nayeon said while wiping her tears. Sana pull her into a hug while Nayeon burst into tears.

Earlier

Nayeon is playing games with Mina when someone knock on her door.

"Wait I will open it" Nayeon said and she open her door. Her heart fall when she saw his father's bodyguard and he is with the guard.

"What are you doing here?" Nayeon asked and the bodyguard drag her out but the guard stop him.

"Don't hurt her" the guard said while glaring at him. The boydguard harshly let go of her arms and Nayeon slowly step back while holding her hand.

"The president is waiting at your office, be there or else you know what the president could do" Th me bodyguard said and he left while Nayeon is already shaking from fear.

The guard quickly hold her hand and he tries to calm Nayeon. She slowly calm and she act like nothing happen.

"I will go down, thank you" Nayeon said and the guard smile at her.

"Mina I will go down, something came up" Nayeon said while fixing herself at the mirror.

Mina nodded her head and she smile at Nayeon that made her heart melt. Mina is good person, kind person Nayeon thought about her.

Nayeon is nervous while going to her office. Her hands start to shake when she open the door. President Im welcome her with a glare and anger in his eyes.

He is the president of the Im Corporation that owns a various business like telecom corporations, malls and even hotels. Also they are the major stockholders of the big hospitals in the country.

"Hello dad" Nayeon said and she bow her head.

"Sit down" he said that made her nodded her head and she is holding her hand to prevent from shaking.

"I'm still dissapointed about what you did with us. And now you make me more disspointed" President Im said and he slam the envelope in front of her. It contains pictures of Nayeon and Jeongyeon that is together at the mall.

"And he is here staying! What did I told you! Stop dating him!" President Im said that made Nayeon shut her mouth up.

"I told you, you can't date him. You are the only daugther of the Im you are suppose to marry in our level!" President Im said and Nayeon can't take it anymore.

"Why are you still pushing me to marry someone I don't love?! I already left the responsibility that you gave cause I don't want it!" Nayeon said while she stand up. A loud slap echo the room that made Nayeon weakened.

"You ungrateful child! I gave everything you want! I gave you luxurious things and this is what you pay?!" President Im and Nayeon wipe her tears.

"Please get out" Nayeon said and the guard slowly told them to get out.

"I'm warning you Im Nayeon, if you are not going back to us. I will ruin his life" President Im and they go out, Nayeon hold into her table and trying to calm herself.

She don't know what happen to her father. Back then they were like 3 months of dating, her father really like Jeongyeon. He even wanted Jeongyeon to be his father in law but everything change.

He became more strict than the usual, he even told Nayeon to broke up with him and date someone he knew. Nayeon refuse it and she fight for Jeongyeon.

Jeongyeon never contact her about 2 weeks that made her think what happen to him or her dad do something to him. But she learn that Jeongyeon already left the country with his sister.

Nayeon hated him for that, she hate her dad and everything around her. Sana and Momo is the only one who comforted her while her mother who she trust the most doesn't even care about her.

Everything is fucked up but Nayeon manage to stand up again and build her business with the help of Sana and Momo's family.

_________________________________________

"Let's drink" Nayeon said and Sana nodded her head. They were drinking and Sana just look at Nayeon who is drinking about 6 bottles already.

"Hey stop that, I have work tomorrow" Sana said and she move away the alcohol. Nayeon just smile and she hug Sana.

"I'm really drunk" Nayeon said and Sana sigh before she put Nayeon at her bedroom. Nayeon is sleeping loudly while Sana smile.

"I hope Jeongyeon can heal you" Sana said and she go out to talk with Tzuyu.

_________________________________________