7

minatozaki_sana

minatozaki_sana:
Did you enjoy your time with your handsome ex?😗

nabongs.im:
You really enjoy this huh? You know my passcode🙄

minatozaki_sana:
Yeah but I did this so that you two can talk

nabongs.im:
Why not I try to you and Tzuyu? Better talk to that kid

minatozaki_sana
The topic is about you and your ex. Why you bring up that kid?

nabongs.im:
Oh really? Looks like you are still stuck on him😝

minatozaki_sana:
Hey hey you are the on tho

nabongs.im:
No I'm not

minatozaki_sana:
Anyway Momoring is coming today. Cook something and we are going there love you😗

"What a spoiled baby" Nayeon said and she get up. She slowly go out and she wash the dishes. Nayeon slowly go out of Jeongyeon's place but she flinched when she saw Dahyun and Tzuyu.

"Oh" Tzuyu said and Nayeon ignore them. She is already embrassed and she chose to ignore like nothing happen.

"What is she doing here? Tzu" Dahyun said and Tzuyu smirk all of sudden.

"Let's tease hyung" Tzuyu said and they get inside with a teasing smile on their faces.

Nayeon take a bath and she look at Jeongyeon's t shirt. Nayeon smell it and it smells like Jeongyeon when they were in college.

"He is still smell the same" Nayeon said and she hide the t shirt she will hand it back to him later.

"Yow grandma!" Momo as she open the door that made Nayeon flinched.

"What the- I'm not yet dressed!" Nayeon shouted from her room while picking her clothes to be wear.

"Don't cook I bought something!" Momo said while putting the foods that she bought.

"Grandma join us!" Sana shouted and Nayeon furrowed her eyebrows.

"Stop calling me grandma" Nayeon as she sit down beside Sana.

"How is your tour?" Nayeon asked and Momo smile at her.

"It's good but tiring, I'm glad that I met my fans" Momo said while eating fried chicken.

Momo is an idol, solo artist to be exact she is really busy all the time so Momo can't with the two all the time.

"Tzuyu is at Jeongyeon" Nayeon said and Sana choke on her coke. Momo stop eating and look at Nayeon with a wide eyes.

"J-Jeongyeon?! Omg!" Momo said, Nayeon put the whole chicken breast on Momo's mouth before she call Jeongyeon.

"Asdfghk!" Momo mumble and Sana is still coughing.

"You didn't have to mention him" Sana said

"Why? Are still embarrassed what happen in the past?" Nayeon teased with a grin in her face. Momo drink all of her coke and look at the two.