31

Jeongyeon wake up from a heavy headache and he feels his head are spinning. Jeongyeon realize that he is burning in hot and he look around.

He saw Nayeon's back facing him and he pull her closer to hug her. He kiss her head that made Nayeon woke up and she look back at Jeongyeon while her eyes close.

"Goodmorning, I feel dizzy" Jeongyeon said and Nayeon open her eyes. She check Jeongyeon's forehead and he is still hot.

"You catch cold mister. You tease me last night" she said and Jeongyeon didn't hear her because he is distructed by his headache.

"What?"

"Nothing" Nayeon said and she do her morning routine while Jeongyeon is closing his eyes.

"Stand up, I cook breakfast" Nayeon said and Jeongyeon slowly stand up.

"You cook breakfast? Unbelievable" he said and Nayeon glare at him.

"I can cook! Mom taught me" Nayeon said and Jeongyeon just nodded his head while smiling at her.

They ate their breakfast peacefully and Jeongyeon get back on the bed, trying to sleep. Nayeon just stare at him and she get the warm water and towel to wash him up.

"You really ready to become my wife" Jeongyeon said that made Nayeon stop what her doing and hit him at his shoulder.

"Stop teasing me" Nayeon said while her cheeks are already in red.

"It's true, back them I was thinking if I'm sure if I would marry you since you don't cook or even clean" Jeongyeon confessed and Nayeon glare at him.

"I would still marry you even though you can't cook because I will cook for you and for our future kids" Jeongyeon said while smirking. Nayeon can't help but to smile and she leave Jeongyeon there laughing.

"Hey I love you!" Jeongyeon said and Nayeon ignore him.

Weeks passed and they are still the same. Working on morning until afternoon and then they are going to meet evening and talk about how their work is.

Jeongyeon sometimes go to the other place for a competition. While Nayeon is still managing her business and also fixing their company. Trying to get back on and the trust of their investor.

"Let's date please" Jeongyeon said while acting cute on Nayeon who is busy on her laptop. They are at Nayeon's office and Jeongyeon is bothering him to have a dinner with him.

"Okay fine" Nayeon said and she turn off her laptop. She told her secretary that she is going off early today.

"Where should we go?" Nayeon asked while they are walking going to the parking lot holding each other hands.

"Anywhere" Jeongyeon said and Nayeon just nodded her head. And they end up at the bar own by Jeongyeon's co worker.

"Let's get private room?" Jeongyeon said and Nayeon nodded her head.

Jeongyeon is really famous right now after his documentary released. Being a handsome man he captured many girl's heart that made Nayeon jealous.

"I didn't know that you have a vip card" Nayeon said and Jeongyeon just smile at her.

He pull Nayeon closer to him as they dance at the dance floor. He is holding Nayeon's waist and glaring at the guys who is trying to hit Nayeon.

"Come here" Jeongyeon said as Nayeon wrap her arms around Jeongyeon's shoulder. They were staring at each other eyes and Jeongyeon lean over to kiss Nayeon's forehead.

"I love you" Jeongyeon said that made Nayeon smile and steal a kiss from Jeongyeon.

After a hour Jeongyeon is already kind of tipsy and Nayeon is not that drunk. She need to take care of her drunk boyfriend.

"Babe wait here I'm going to restroom" he said and he kiss Nayeon's forehead. Nayeon play on her phone and she notice that Jeongyeon is not here.

She stand up and look for Jeongyeon. Her eyebrows raised when she saw Jeongyeon is talking with someone. Jeongyeon is holding a beer while laughing at the girl that Nayeon can't recognize.

"Bitch" Nayeon said and she is about to pull the girl hair when Jeongyeon saw her and wave his hand.

"Babe Jennie is here!" Jeongyeon drunkly said and he point Jennie who is already drunk.

"What in the world" Nayeon said as she pull Jeongyeon closer to her. Jeongyeon automatic hold her waist.

"Hey Nayeonie we are just drinking. Fuck I'm sorry" Jennie said while her tears are falling in her cheeks. Both of them look at each other and they are confused why she is crying.

In the end they brought Jennie at their room, Nayeon is afraid that someone might take advantage of her.

"I don't know what happen. It just she is joking around when I saw her" Jeongyeon answered when Nayeon asked him what happen.

"God next time tell me if you saw our friends. I also pull her hair" Nayeon said that made Jeongyeon smile

"I told you I love you, hold on my words Nayeon"

_________________________________