3

"Hey Jeong next time?" the organizer said and Jeongyeon nodded his head while holding his bag.

"Yeah next time, I have fun" Jeongyeon said, they shared a handshake. Jeongyeon bid his goodbyes while he is calling his friends where they are.

"Idiot" Jeongyeon mumbled and he go out of the venue, holding his car keys and humming random music.

"La la la la la" Jeongyeon sing as he open his car that he bought last month. Being a gamer also a streamer change his life.

His family is not rich but they are not that poor. His family own a mini food stall in front of their house while his father is working at the restaurant as a chef.

He is driving going to his condo when he received a text from his landlord.

"Jeongyeon handsome boi, I'm sorry but we decided to sell the building. You can get your things and the refund is already at your lamp" Jeongyeon read it loud that made sigh

If he has a huge amount of money he would let his landlord borrow his money.

"Argh where should I stay" Jeongyeon said and he arrived at the building to get his important things.

"I really need to find a new place" Jeongyeon said while looking at his expensive gaming setup.

He pull out his phone to call his friends but they are out of the reach.

"What kind of friends they are" Jeongyeon said, someone knock on his door and he open it.

"Jeongyeon boi, you can stay until tonight. I forgot to text you" the old lady said and Jeongyeon smile at her.

"Okay, so how are you? Is everything fine?" Jeongyeon asked and the old lady smile

"I'm fine boi anyway I recommend this building. The owner is young as you, their condo are amazing and you should check it" the old lady said and she gave the address. Jeongyeon smile and nodded his head.

"I'm already thinking if I buy an apartment" Jeongyeon said and the old lady smile at him.

"Well you could do that but still check it" the old lady said and his door and take a bath.

"My body is tired" Jeongyeon and he slam his body to his bed. He open his phone to check his social media.

His dm filled with his fangirls saying that they love him. He just chuckled and one person cross into his mind.

"I wonder if she still using her old account" Jeongyeon said and he search Nayeon old username during their college.

InstaWOW

nabongs.im

Im Nayeon          10.2k followers    123 following

Why don't eat make up? Nah you are not going to pretty inside if you're fake

Jeongyeon laugh how savage Nayeon's bio is. He is just looking at it, he decided to ignore it.

"You are such a stupid Yoo Jeongyeon" Jeongyeon scold himself and sleep tightly.

Morning came and Jeongyeon start to pack his things. While the three idiot is helping him.

"If you can't find any apartment today, stay at my penthouse" Tzuyu said and Jeongyeon nodded his head.

"I already contact the truck and they will pick up your things, they are going to put it at Tzuyu's penthouse" Chaeyoung said

"Thanks cub"

"Don't worry I will put them in my garage" Tzuyu said and Jeongyeon glare at him.

"What the- my setup cost a thousands of dollars-" Jeongyeon is about to scold the little yoda when Tzuyu stop him.

"I'm just kidding" Tzuyu said and the two laugh at him

"Are you having fun? Whatever, hurry up!" Jeongyeon said and they finish packing it.

Jeongyeon went off to look some good and comfortable apartment. While he is looking and asking if they are available but there is none.

He can't let his precious babies to be in that dirty garage of Tzuyu. He doesn't have a choice but to go to the address that the old lady suggested.

"Yow Chae" Jeongyeon said when he answered Chaeyoung's call.

"Did you find anything else?"

"Nope but I guess I will try this condo that the landlord is saying" Jeongyeon replied and he turn left. He enter in a street to get inside and the guard stop him to check.

"Later cub" Jeongyeon said and he ended the call. Jeongyeon lower his window and smile at the guard.

"Goodmorning chief, I'm going to check a condo" Jeongyeon said and the guard smile

"Goodmorning too sir, just go straight and turn right there is the parking lot. And go to the entrance the staff will guide you" the guard said with a smile on his face.

Jeongyeon find him weird when he is going in the guard is glaring at his car but when he greet him he suddenly became nice.

He park his car and go to the entrance. He is speechless when he go inside of the building. It was a simple building outside but when you get inside it was elegant and really expensive looking.

"Sir good morming may I help you?" a woman said and Jeongyeon look back, his heartbeat stop when he realized that Nayeon is the one who greet him.

Nayeon look shocked too

"What the fuck are you doing here?!" Nayeon said with her angry expression while Jeongyeon is smiling awkwardly while scratching his nape.

He knows that he is dead

_________________________________________