12

"Goodmorning sir!" the guard greet Jeongyeon as he drive back to his condo. He was from the mall to get his pre ordered ps5 (sene ol). He is going to film a unboxing video of it.

"Goodmorning, I have a question" Jeongyeon said

"Yes sir what about it?" the guard asked and Jeongyeon smile at him.

"Do you think Nayeon would like this?" Jeongyeon asked and he show to him the pink rose he bought earlier.

"Of course, Ms. Im likes pink roses and any type of flowers that smell nice" the guard said and Jeongyeon nodded his head. He said thanks and park his car.

He is holding his box while the rose is top of it. He is humming while getting inside of the building when he saw Mina sitting at the waiting area.

"Oh Minari!" Jeongyeon said and he notice how sad she is. Mina stand up and she flash a small smile that made Jeongyeon sigh.

"Let me help you" Mina said while she hold the rose she is about to get the box when Jeongyeon stop her.

"I can handle this, just press the 7th floor" Jeongyeon said and Mina nodded her head. The elevator start to get up and Jeongyeon is looking at Mina.

"I guess you two have a little fight?" Jeongyeon said and Mina slowly nodded her head. Jeongyeon sigh and look away, everytime that Chaeyoung and Mina have a fight, Jeongyeon is always there to make them good again.

Mina always go to him and stay about a few days to calm her mind like playing games with Jeongyeon.

"Not little fight, uhm more like big one" Mina said and Jeongyeon nodded his head. The elevator sound ring and they get out of the elevator.

They were walking in the hallway when they saw Nayeon who is going out of her condo. She raise her eyebrows when she saw Mina and Jeongyeon together while Mina is holding a flower.

'Does Jeongyeon give it to her? What a playboy' Nayeon thought and she ignore the two. She is walking directly when Jeongyeon notice her presence.

"Oh Nayeon! Where are you going?" Jeongyeon asked and he put down the box. He smile widely and he get the flower to Mina.

"I have meeting, so excuse me" Nayeon turn back but Jeongyeon run up to her and he handed the pink rose to her.

"For you" Jeongyeon said and Nayeon look at it. She get the rose quickly and walk pass him. She can't help but to smile while smelling it.

"Does she like it?" Jeongyeon asked and Mina smile while nodding her head. Jeongyeon jump in happiness and they get inside of the condo.

"Wow it really looks amazing" Mina said while roaming around the room.

"Well it's kind of expensive but it's worth it" Jeongyeon said and Mina saw his youtube silver and gold play button.

"Expensiveeeee" Mina said while she imitate Dahyun's voice. Jeongyeon can't help but to laugh at her.

"You talk like you have more subscribers than me" Jeongyeon said while looking at it.

"I guess I'm more better than you when it comes to playing?" Mina said, she laugh when Jeongyeon make a face.

"Who won the last tournament?" Jeongyeon said while he smirk at Mina, she nudge him and walk around the room.

"I will get my revenge Yoo" Mina said and she saw the pictures of Nayeon ans Jeongyeon during their college days.

"Looks like you two are getting back like the old times?" Mina asked and Jeongyeon smile about it.

"Not totally get back when we used to be, little by little we are getting back. I guess a little time for us" Jeongyeon said and Mina nodded her head.

"I suddenly remember how Nayeon get furious when I was around. She really loves you" Mina said and she sit down at the couch. Jeongyeon hummed and get Mina a juice and a brownies he bought early this morning.

"She is kind of selfish? But in a good way, she own me so I don't have a problem with that" Jeongyeon said and Mina suddenly remember Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung is used to be like that when they were start dating after the graduation. He always tell Mina that she is only by Chaeyoung and he always remind Mina that 'only look at Chaeyoung' that made Mina blush everytime he said that.

She always look at Chaeyoung but the question is Chaeyoung also looking at her or is he looking at other girl now.

"Eat some sweets to ease the bad feeling and tell me what's wrong" Jeongyeon said and he smile at Mina. Mina is like a sister to Mina, a girl bestfriend that he always look up.

Mina smile and eat the brownies while Jeongyeon is drinking his bubble tea.

"Chaeyoung is going to US for his career. He broke up with me yesterday" Mina said, Jeongyeon choke on his drink. Mina sigh and she is start to tear up.

"Oh my god the pearls went straightly to my throat" Jeongyeon said while coughing, Mina's tears go up when she saw Jeongyeon's red face.

"You are funny gosh" Mina said while laughing but her tears start to fall. Jeongyeon look at her and pull Mina into a hug.

"Aigoo baby penguin is crying" Jeongyeon said and Mina hold his shirt tightly, cry as much she want.

"I-it's h-hurts" Mina said and Jeongyeon put his head in the top of her head. He caress her back until Mina fell asleep in his arms.

"I really need smack his head that brat" Jeongyeon said and he slowly carry Mina going to his bedroom. He let Mina sleep there and he open his social media account.

"Wow" Jeongyeon said while scrolling down his notification asking if he has a girlfriend now since they saw him and Nayeon at the cafe.

"It's better not to answer this" Jeongyeon said and he heared a knock on the door.

"Oh hi" Jeongyeon said when he open the door while Nayeon is smiling at him.

"Uhm I thought you have a meeting?" Jeongyeon asked and Nayeon slowly handed a box of macarons.

"It happen that I can't finish it so I-I-I gave it to you, bye" Nayeon said and she run away from him after she gave the macarons.

Jeongyeon can't help but to smile while looking at it.

"Psh you are so cute" Jeongyeon said while reading the sticky note. He get inside and look at it like about 10 minutes, he is smiling like a idiot.

"Ahhh Im Nayeon"

_________________________________________