29

"Congrats new couple uwu!" Dahyun said while they were walking around the venue.

"Uhm we are still not together" Nayeon said that made Jeongyeon pout.

"Ehhh???"

"You both kiss already?"

"Like kiss as in real kiss"

"I said I love you" Jeongyeon said while looking at her. Nayeon smile and she pull Jeongyeon closer to her.

"You never ask me" Nayeon said and she smile at him. Their friends start to tease them and Jeongyeon smile to her.

"Then would you be my girlfriend?" Jeongyeon asked that made Nayeon giggle.

"How sweet of you, we just see each other" Nayeon said, Jeongyeon furrowed his eyebrows.

"Okay I'm going to ask you tomorrow" Jeongyeon said and he wrap his arms around Nayeon's shoulder. Their friends are looking at them with a smile on their face.

Jeongyeon and Nayeon have a little date at the event. Jeongyeon laugh on his phone that made Nayeon look at him.

"What?" she asked and Jeongyeon show her his phone. Nayeob chuckled when she show that they were trending about earlier.

"Silly, here eat" Nayeon said while giving him the pizza that they brought earlier.

"Thank you, love" Jeongyeon said that made Nayeon blush. It's been a while since they saw each other.

For 6 months she left South Korea, Nayeon realize how Jeongyeon is important to her. Even though many times that they seperated still they are stuck with him.

"How are you? Are you going back to Korea?" Jeongyeon asked while wiping Nayeon's side lips. Nayeon nodded her head and take a big bite of burger.

"You look like a baby, my baby uwu" Jeongyeon said while kissing Nayeon's cheeks. Nayeon burn in red while she feels Jeongyeon's lips against her cheeks.

"Stop that, you really miss me?" Nayeon asked while looking at his eyes. Nayeon saw how Jeongyeon's eyes shine looking at hers.

"Missing you like crazy, do you miss me too?" Jeongyeon asked

"No" Nayeon answered that made Jeongyeon pout.

"Because I miss you so so much" Nayeon said while smiling to him. Jeongyeon chuckled and they finished their food.

"Are you staying at the hotel?"

"Uhm no I'm staying at Sana" Nayeon said and Jeongyeon nodded his head. Jeongyeon is holding her hand while they were walking around the Tokyo.

"So see you at Korea?" Jeongyeon asked and Nayeon nodded her head. They were at the bus stop now. Cause their cruel friends left them again.

"Yes, oh there is the bus" Nayeon said and she let go of Jeongyeon's hand. She is about to get inside of the bus when Jeongyeon pull her and planted a quick kiss in her lips.

"Take care and I love you" Jeongyeon said with a sweet smile on his. Nayeon smile and flick Jeongyeon's forehead that made him chuckled.

"Stupid, take care also and I love you too" Nayeon said and she get inside of the bus. Jeongyeon looking at the bus until it dissappear.

Jeongyeon walk to his hotel and take a rest. Tomorrow is another day and another day to spend his day with Nayeon.

"I will really kill you three, I thought that you are going with me back to Korea?" Jeongyeo scold Dahyun and he heared them laughing at the other line.

"Thank me later hyung labyu!" Dahyun said and he ended the call. He look back at Tzuyu and Chaeyoung, they give each other a handfive.

"Gosh" Jeongyeon said and he get in board. He is fixing his things when someone catch his attention.

"Oh Jeong" Nayeon said that made Jeongyeon look shocked to see her.

"Oh do you also- seat here?" Jeongyeon asked and Nayeon nodded her head. Jeongyeon mentally thank the youngest to what they did.

"Do you want to sit beside the window or not?" Jeongyeom asked and Nayeon shook her head.

"No thanks, I'm afriad at heights remember?" Nayeon said that made Jeongyeon stratch his nape.

"I forgot" Jeongyeon said and Nayeon just smile. They sit comfortably at their seat while Jeongyeon is looking outside.

The plane start to fly and Jeongyeon felt Nayeon head land on his broad shoulder. Jeongyeon smile and he look at Nayeon. He softly planted a kiss on her forehead and he lean wrap his arms around Nayeon.

"Hello, what would you like for breakfast?" The flight attendent said with a smile on her face. Jeongyeon look up to her and smile. She giggle how sweet they are.

"Two sandwich and a juice please" Jeongyeon said and the flight attendant nodded her head. After a minutes their food arrive and Jeongyeon slowly wake Nayeon upn

"Let's eat" Jeongyeon said and Nayeon nodded her head. She smile to him and touch his cheeks.

"You look more handsome than before" Nayeon said, Jeongyeon blush and he can't help but to smile.

"Cutie" Nayeon said and they eat their light breakfast. Nayeon fell asleep as they finish because she is tired from her travel.

Jeongyeon hold her as he won't let go of her again. Nayeon feel home when Jeongyeon touch her like this.

After an hour and they arrive at Korea. Nayeon is holding his hand when they get out of the airport. Waiting for Mr. Park Jinyoung to pick them up.

"Welcome back Ms. Nayeon!" Jinyoung said and he smile at Nayeon who is also smiling to him. They hug each other that made Jinyoung tear up.

"Why are you crying?" Nayeon said while wiping his tears. Jinyoung chuckled and smile at her.

"I'm happy that you already okay Ms. Nayeon. I wish all the happiness for you" he said that made Nayeon heart melt.

Jinyoung drive them to their place and Nayeon thanks to her staff who work hard to maintain the building.

"I guess we need to stay at one place" Jeongyeon said while raising his eyebrows up and down.

"Why?" Nayeon asked while raising her eyebrows that made Jeongyeon laugh.

"What do you by why? I always miss you Ms. Im Nayeon and I want to see you everyday in my arms" Jeongyeon sais while smirking. Nayeon laugh a little, she can't belive that Jeongyeon is like this.

He is sweet but not this clingy. Did they switch personality? Nayeon is always clingy to him.

"You got clingy huh. What did you eat that made you like this?" Nayeon asked

"Your love" Jeongyeon simply said, Nayeon chuckled and hit his shoulder.

"Cheessy"

"Seriously Nabongs I'm afraid that we seperate again. I don't think I can handle it" Jeongyeon confessed that made Nayeon speechless. She is also afraid.

"Don't be afraid love, we will never be seperate again. I promise" Nayeon said, Jeongyeon pull her into a tight and tender hug that made them melt into each other arms.

"I will protect you and love you all my life. You are the only one I need" Jeongyeon said

"I love you so much" Jeongyeon said and Nayeon pull away, she held his cheeks and place a sweet kiss in his lips.

"I love you too so much" she said

_________________________________