2

Tzutzu and Jeong are tall, Chae and Dubu can't relate. Mina is playing

Dahyun: Hey hyung where are you?

Chaeyoung: Are you still eating that bunny cotton candy?

Tzuyu: Or are you still thinking of her?

Dahyun: You still can't move on? Pity you

Jeongyeon: Oh shut up tofu

Tzuyu: Do you still find her pretty?

Jeongyeon: Why would I? She is ugly

Chaeyoung: Yeah ugly to be not yours

Dahyun: Nah he still find her pretty. Remember when we are in college😂

Jeongyeon: Oh shut up Dahyun! Don't bring the past😭

Tzuyu: You are the one who ghosted her and you still can't move on.

Jeongyeon: I already move on!

Chaeyoung: Then why the heck yoy runaway?

Jeongyeon: Cause I already felt the guilt for ghosting her

Tzuyu: What a coward

Mina: Hey what's wrong?

Dahyun: Hyung saw his ex!

Mina: Nayeon? Oh I saw her earlier, she got so pretty

Jeongyeon: Don't mention her name please I feel guilty😭😭😭

Mina: Cutie, anyway have lunch with me guys. I'm here at the Korean restaurant my treat.

Tzuyu: On the way!

Dahyun: FREE FOOD YES

Chaeyoung: Coming babe😗😗

Jeongyeon: I don't feel like eating😦😦

_________________________________________

Jeongyeon sigh and he look around. He is still deciding if he go back to inside or just wait for his friends.

But his things are inside and he still have a fanmeeting later at 3pm. He groan in flustration and get inside. He bought some rice meal and he is holding a can of coke.

He tries to walk to the other way but he can't resist to walk where Nayeon and Sana table is.

A single glance only Jeongyeon remind himself and he is walking casually. He is already close to her when Nayeon look around that made Jeongyeon retreat to his mission.

"I hate this" Jeongyeon said but he stop and he look at Nayeon who is busy writing something that made Jeongyeon smile.

"She is still beautiful"

"Yeah she is" Sana said and Jeongyeon jumped, he almost drop his food. Sana giggle when she saw Jeongyeon's expression.

"Hi my bestfriend's ex, how are you?" Sana asked and Jeongyeon just look at her blankly.

"You can call me by my name tho, I'm fine" he said while looking at Nayeon who is still writing.

There is no one because it's there lunch break and Sana bought their lunch.

"Why are you looking at her? Huh??" Sana teased Jeongyeon and he look away he try to hide his red cheek but to late Sana already saw it.

"Are you on lunch break? Can you help me carry our lunch? Pleaseee" Sana said and Jeongyeon glare at her

"Are you crazy? I'm trying to ignore her"

"Eeeyyy are you gonna let a beautiful woman like me to hold this bunch of food?" Sana said while showing to him the food she bought

"Why the fuck you bought a lot. Let me carry it" Jeongyeon said and he help Sana to carry it.

"Thankieeee!" Sana said while jumoing towards Nayeon. Jeongyeon is already praying that Nayeon won't kill him.

He is shaking while walking and his sweats are already visible in his forehead. Nayeon gets more intimidating than when they were college.

She get more matured and ehem hot.

"Nayeonie here is our food. Don't mind this guy" Sana said and Jeongyeon froze when Nayeon gaze land on him.

Jeongyeon expect Nayeon to shout at him but she just ignore him and continue writing.

She is so cold😭 Jeongyeon thought and he slowly put the paper bag on the table.

Nayeon stop what she is doing and get here food still not looking at Jeongyeon. Sana look at Jeongyeon with a sad smile. Jeongyeon smile and he mouthed that he is going.

He is smiling but deep inside he is crying.

"She is cold" Jeongyeon said while sitting at his table where the gamers are located at.

He wonder why she act like that, like earlier she roll her eyes to him but now she didn't look at his eyes.

"Argh I hate my mind, whenever I saw your face my mind is thinking at you" Jeongyeon said and he open his food.

"Why do I care? You are already crazy" Jeongyeon said while the other gamers beside him already think that he is already crazy.

Later at afternoon, Jeongyeon's fanmeeting start and he is glad that many of his fans attend.

His fans start to question him if he is single or taken. Jeongyeon just laugh about it and he said that he is single.

"Why you still don't have girlfriend?" one of his fangirls said that made Jeongyeon stop.

Since the event is take only in one place, Nayeon and Sana who is at their table heared the question. Nayeon stop at her work and look at the main stage.

"Uhm maybe I still don't want to? That topic never crossed in my mind" Jeongyeon answered and Nayeon look away.

"Stupid" Nayeon whispered and Sana look at her. She notice how Nayeon face change when she saw Jeongyeon earlier.

Nayeon is always energetic when she is doing her work but this time is different.

"Let's have a meal together at my house" Sana said and Nayeon nodded her head.

_________________________________________