5

Jeongyeon finished all his work and he decided to go out to eat something. He is wearing a plain white t shirt paired with jogger pants, wearing a slippers.

He really doesn't care what he is wearing, he is fine with comfortable ones. He passed by and he noticed it's really Nayeon's condo. He smile when he saw the bunny stickers on it.

"I didn't know that you are my neighbor" Jeongyeon said and he hummed as he go to the parking lot.

"Oh sir good evening are you going out?" the guard said while flashing his flashlight into Jeongyeon.

"Yes, are you roaming around?" Jeongyeon asked and the guard nodded his head.

"My duty is almost over sir"

"That's great, go home safe" Jeongyeon said and he get inside of his car. He saw the guard wave his hand and Jeongyeon chuckled.

Jeongyeon is on his way to his mother food stall. He miss his mother cooking, he miss everything in his home.

Jeongyeon arrive and he smile how many the customer is. He park his car and casually walk.

"Ahjumma can I get some soju?" Jeongyeon said while smiling at his mother who is busy entertaining the customer.

"Soju? What are you doing here?" His mother said and he just laugh, he sit in front of her.

"Can't I visit my mother? Soju please" he said and he groan when his mother hit him with a spoon.

"Soju? Do you want me to kill you? You are driving aigoo naughty boy tsk tsk" his mother scold him that made him laugh

"Then what about a bowl of noodles?" Jeongyeon said and his mother quickly gave him a noodles with a meat beside.

"Eat a lot, you look thin already" his mother said, Jeongyeon can't help but to smile. His mother always scold him but she didn't never forget about her only son.

"Thank you for the food" Jeongyeon said and he eat, his mother smile how her son eat.

The customer slowly decreased as Jeongyeon help his mother with the orders. Some people recognized him and Jeongyeon gladly gave them his signature.

"Why did you come here?" his mother said while washing the dishes. Jeongyeon is helping his mother close the stall.

"Nothing, just want to eat your cook" Jeongyeon said and he sit down looking at his mother.

"I know you have a problem, tell me"

"Not really problem. I saw Nayeon" he said that made her look at Jeongyeon with a smile on her face.

"Did you two come back together?" His mother said with the excitement in her voice that made Jeongyeon pout.

"No- ouch ouch stop hitting me!" Jeongyeon said as his mother hit his head.

"Aigoo you stupid, you promise me that you are going back at her" his mother said as she look sad. Jeongyeon sigh and mess his hair.

Yes his mother and Nayeon is really close.

Flashback

"Pst pst pst" Jeongyeon called Nayeon who is reading her book at the library. Nayeon look at him and hush him because he is loud.

"Hey hey hey" Jeongyeon whispered in Nayeon's ears that made Nayeon lpinch his cheeks.

"I told you to not be loud" Nayeon said and she let go of Jeongyeon's cheeks. He just smile and he put his head in the table while looking at Nayeon.

"Yah let's date later, eomma wants to see again" Jeongyeon said and Nayeon close her book. She also put her head to the table while facing Jeongyeon.

"Okay, I want teokbokki" Nayeon said that made Jeongyeon smile, Nayeon also smile and Jeongyeon touch her cheeks.

"Okay for my bunny" Jeongyeon said that made Nayeon smile showing her bunny teeth.

"Ehem this is library not a dating place" the teacher said and the two sit up straight. Jeongyeon hid his face into the books as his classmates are looking at them.

He look at Nayeon who is get back to her book. He look around if someone is looking at them. He use the book to cover them, he quickly kiss Nayeon at her cheeks. He run away with his bag.

Nayeon froze at her place, still processing what happen. She smile while she touch where Jeongyeon kiss.

"Aigoo you keep getting pretty, sit down sit down" Jeongyeon's mother said and Nayeon smile at her while Jeongyeon is holding her hand.

"Teokbokki for my future daugther in law" his mother said that made Nayeon and Jeongyeon shy.

His mother start to tease them until Jeongyeon told her mother to stop teasing them.

"You two are graduating next year, I expect you two to be longer"

"Ey eomma we will together as we get grow old" Jeongyeon said while winking at Nayeon, Nayeon hit his shoulders and glare at him.

"You should, I will kick your ass if you two will broke up. Do you hear me Yoo Jeongyeon?" his mother said and Jeongyeon nodded his head.

"You still want her to be your daugther in law?" Jeongyeon asked his mother

"Of course, it's okay if you two won't end up together. I'm just holding what you said" his mother said with a sad tone.

"I'll get going, take care eomma" Jeongyeon said and he kiss his mother head before he get into his car to get home.

While he is driving back at the condo, he can't stop thinking about Nayeon. He stop at the 7/11 to get some energy drink when he saw a familiar figure walking in the street look like she is drunk.

"Im Nayeon" Jeongyeon called Nayeon who is already drunk. Nayeon look back and she smirk to see Jeongyeon.

"Oh my stupid ex" Nayeon drunkly said and Jeongyeon don't have to choice but to carry her.

"Why did you drink so much, ugh gross" Jeongyeon said as he put Nayeon at the backseat. He put Nayeon in comfortable position.

While driving Nayeon can't stop complaining how stupid Jeongyeon is. Jeongyeon don't mind her because he deserve it.

"Hold on, where is your key" Jeongyeon said and he search at Nayeon's bag but he can't find it.

"Jeongyeon is fucking stupid and I'm stupid too cause I'm still stuck on him" Nayeon said that made him look at her.

"Oh hi" Nayeon said and she wave her hand

"Weird woman" Jeongyeon said and he help Nayeon to get her up.

"I'm going to bring you at my- humph" Jeongyeon cut off when Nayeon pull him closer that made their lips connect to each other.

Jeongyeon is about to push her but Nayeon start to move her lips that made Jeongyeon respond to her kisses.

They are kissing passionately and Jeongyeon pin her at the wall, losing his mind by her kisses.

_________________________________________