19

"Nayeonie! Nayeonie!" Sana call Nayeon while running to going to her condo. While Nayeon is sleeping loudly while her mouth is wide open.

Jeongyeon wake up from the noise outside and he go check it. He saw Sana knocking on Nayeon's door repeatedly with her excited expression.

"Early in the morning you are loud" Jeongyeon said while leaning against the wall and he cross his arms. Sana just smile at him and knock again.

"The sleeping beauty needs to get ready" Sana said and she knock again. Nayeon is still in her deep sleep. Jeongyeon is laughing at Sana who is knocking non stop and calling her name.

"It's early, the party start at the evening. Let her sleep" Jeongyeon said and he fix his messy hair.

"Well, we have to do many things" Sana said and Jeongyeon just let her do what she want.

Jeongyeon get inside and stretch his arms. He check himself at the mirror, he chuckled while analyzing his face. He had too much play last night that appears his eyebags.

"Dark circles, I need the kids help" Jeongyeon said and he called the two to come at his condo. Tzuyu and Dahyun are going at the party while Chaeyoung, they don't know if he is going or not.

"What time?" Jeongyeon asked Tzuyu and he heared Dahyun's singing a band song that made him pull away his phone from his ear.

"I BECOME A ZOMBIE!!!" Dahyun sing and Jeongyeon laugh at him.

"AROUND 1PM HYUNG! WHAT THE HELL LOWER DOWN YOUR FUCKING VOICE!" Tzuyu said and Dahyun ignore him. Tzuyu got pissed, he stop the music and he tape his mouth.

"Kids" Jeongyeon said and Tzuyu put again the phone in his ear.

"Hyung sorry for that anyway we are getting the outfit today" Tzuyu said and he glare at Dahyun who is still singing even through his mouth is tape.

"Who is driving?" Jeongyeon asked and he sit down. Nayeon slowly get inside of his condo and Jeongyeon notice her.

"Dahyun hyung but I already tape his mouth" Tzuyu said and Jeongyeon laugh. Nayeon sit beside Jeongyeon and she ask who is calling.

"Tzuyu" Jeongyeon said

"Anyway don't forgot the one I told you" Jeongyeon said and Tzuyu nodded his head.

"Yes sir! We will arrive around 1pm and cook for us thank you hehe" Tzuyu said, Jeongyeon just chuckled and he hang up.

"I thought you are going to Sana?" Jeongyeon asked and he pull Nayeon closer to him. He wrap his arms around her waist and Nayeon smile at him.

"I was about to and I remember I should told you that I'm leaving" Nayeon said sweetly that made Jeongyeon smile.

"Aw that's sweet, you can go now and we will pick you two later" Jeongyeon said and he kiss Nayeon's nose that made her giggle.

"You become extra sweet, I just notice it" Nayeon said that made him laugh and he remember that he is not that sweet as in sweet but he is sweet when he is in mood.

"I remember when we in colloge you always say I love you but you always tease me" Nayeon said

"Well when people get older they are getting sweet and I think you are getting older now" Jeongyeon said and Nayeon pinch him but Jeongyeon dodge it.

"I hate you"

"Hehe you are so cute uwu" Jeongyeon said and he squeezed Nayeon's cheeks. Nayeon glare at him that made Jeongyeon smile more.

"I'm going now" Nayeon said and Jeongyeon help her to carry her things while Sana is sulking because she is too slow to prepare.

"You complain like you take a bath for about 1 hour huh" Nayeon said while Jeongyeon is putting her things at the back.

"We will pick you up later" Jeongyeon said and they nodded her head. Nayeon and Sana bid their goodbye.

_________________________________

"You little shit! Are you really there?!" Dahyun shouted at Chaeyoung through the videocall while Tzuyu is glaring at him. Chaeyoung just smile at them while showing the city and he laugh when he saw Tzuyu raise his middle finger.

"Don't come back here" Tzuyu said and Chaeyoung pout his lips that made him roll his eyes.

"I'm going back like a year maybe? I don't know how long will finish my work" Chaeyoung explained while Jeongyeon is cooking something for the two kids.

"Still! You should told us that you are leaving the country and you just broke up with Mina noona, that's not cool!" Dahyun scold Chaeyoung

"I know I know, I think it's a good thing since I notice the coldness of our relationship" Chaeyoung said and he lean at the wall.

"I guess you two lost?" Tzuyu asked and Chaeyoung nodded his head

"Yeah that's why we need to grow up first before we get back together. She love me and I love her that's what I'm holding" Chaeyoung said while smiling at them

"You know cub take your time. And if I know that you have a new girl, I will break your neck and your short legs!" Jeongyeon threat while putting down the pizza that he made.

"Mina is the only one. I'm more loyal than you" Chaeyoung said that made him choke

"Hey! She is just my crush, happy crush!" Jeongyeon defend that made the three laugh.

"Yeah yeah whatever anyway I will sleep now. Enjoy at the party later!" Chaeyoung said and they ended the call.

"Let's eat and prepare" Jeongyeon said and they eat while talking about their outfit later.

Jeongyeon look at two while showing his outfit. Dahyun eyes went heart while Tzuyu raise his thumbs up and he is smiling.

Jeongyeon is wearing a black and white polo cover by black stripped coat that is matching with his pants while his hair is brush up. His simple silver necklace and earing in his left ear make him more look attractive.

"Nayeon noona is really lucky uwu" Dahyun said and he cling to Jeongyeon. Jeongyeon look at the two and he smile cause they look really like a model.

Tzuyu is wearing a white turtle neck paired with his channel coat and with his gucci belt while his hair is a bit of messy wearing a round shape glasses to complete his look.

While Dahyun is wearing a navy blue stripped coat matching with his pants while he is wearing a simple white t shirt. His hair is brush side ways and he is wearing his greatest weapon his smile😁

"Let's go" Jeongyeon said and they get their car keys. Dahyun join Tzuyu while Jeongyeon is driving alone.

They were picking where Dahyun should join but Tzuyu lose that's why Dahyun is joining Tzuyu going to the event but when the event finish Dahyun is joining Jeongyeon.

It's already 6:30 and they were waiting at outside of Sana's house. The event start at 7, they look back when they heared the door.

And Jeongyeon's heart fall to Nayeon again and again. His eyes glue on her when she is walking towards at him with a sweetest smile on her face.

"How do I look?" Nayeon asked and Jeongyeon smile

"You look..
.
.
.
.ugly" Jeongyeon teased and Nayeon glare at him. He just laugh and offer his hand to her.

"Stunning as always, let's go my queen?" Jeongyeon asked and Nayeon tries not to smile. She put her hand on the top of his hand. Jeongyeon slowly kiss it and he smile at her. (A/N: sene el)

"You look handsome my king" Nayeon said that made Jeongyeon giggle.

Dahyun regret his decision that he join the two couple and they completely forget about him. They were having their own moment when Dahyun sing aloud.

"I BECOME A ZOMBIE!!" Dahyun sing and they laugh at him.

"Hyung you look handsome yiee" Tzuyu said while wrapping his arms around his shoulder.

"I know right" Dahyun said and they drive to the venue before they get late.

_________________________________

Note: Part 2 of the party tomorrow😗 actually I'm not good at describing outfits hehe